• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Policeman Attacked By Flying Humanoid (Mexico; 2004)

Oh joy! I had more or less given up on Rense, so thanks for posting
this, Mr Geek!

South American tales are so much better than ours. I loved this one.

Our policemen wear less lipstick too!

:blissed:

This is a very interesting article. I liked it so much that I decided to go to the main page of Rense.com. That is where it all went wrong...

Who are these lunatics at Rense.com? Never in my life have I seen such ignorance! I could go on about this but instead I'll just recommend that anyone interested go to the main page of Rense to witness the insanity firsthand.

As far as the flying Humanoid story, It sounds like a textbook Mothman/ SHJ case, which is always a good read. I'm just sorry that I delved any further into that site.

--'goblin

Oh, Rense are on their own! Out there with Beckjord, nearly (just a slightly better grasp of grammar, and not quite as likely to see 27 partial bigfeet in a photograph of a branch of Woolworths :)).

Pity, cos every now and then they get a really tantalising story, or pic, and then wreck it in their own special way.

Stu Neville gets 2 points,

1 for being right about Rense.

...and 1 for an awesome REM quote!:D

I haven't a clue why the artcle's author decided to compare what was allegedly seen with the Flatwoods entity - the two cases aren't alike in any way. Note the immediate linking of this event to UFOs, even tho' none were seen in connection with this. All rather shoddy, IMHO. I'm just waiting for any artist's impressions - I wonder if they'll depict what was seen in 'Grey'-like way.

Still, as a phenomenon, flying 'female beings' are rare, even within the whole pantheon of flying entities. I can only recall two, one from Spain and one from Vietnam - so this is an interesting addition ;)

An acquaintence once told me why he so suddenly moved
out of New York City: He swears that one night while watching TV, he glanced out his window to see a woman floating slowly
up the side of his building. Her skin was dark brown and she
was nude. He didn't see her face, since she was looking toward the sky. But he watched as she slowly passed his window
on her way up to who knows where.

In spite of his objections, I fully suspect some
amount of substance abuse... but it made the guy leave NYC
in great haste!

TVgeek

Your friend's sighting is not disimilar to one described by Keel in Mothman. I believe it's the Viet-nam war one that JerryB cited above. Interesting.

IIRC, in the Vietnam sighting, the woman was described as being completely black with a greenish glow - and had bat-like wings.

JerryB said:
IIRC, in the Vietnam sighting, the woman was described as being completely black with a greenish glow - and had bat-like wings.
This sighting was described in Brad Steiger's "Out of the Dark" on pages 66-67. He claims he got the report in the 1970's from Don Worley (I don't know who that is) who had interviewed one the Marines who saw her.

It was seen by three Marines in Danang, Vietnam in 1969. They felt a mysterious compulsion to look up into the sky and that's when they saw her. Although her skin color was ebony, her hair was straight like a caucasions rather than curly. She gave off a greenish glow and was covered in a fur or down. Her arms appeared to have no bones in them. When she descended to about 10 feet above she took off and it was only then that they actually heard any flapping of her wings - until then it produced no sound. :confused:

Although this being rense, perhaps some pictures of the witchy woman in a Prague cemetary distorting and warping AS IF BY MAGIC (or photoshop) will surface . . .

"Note - One look at the young officer's stunned and shocked facial expression speaks volumes. -ed"

How very true.

Back