• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

PREMONITION?

I have had a couple of dreams that could be described as premonitions.

The first one involved me in a large tower block, plushly decorated, I assume it was a hotel. Everyone else in the building was of Oriental persuasion, Japanse or Chinese I thought at the time. Suddenly as I entered what was my hotel bedroom, the floor began to crack and the ground shook and huge slabs of concrete started falling from above and rising up under me where the floor was cracking. I awoke quite suddenly from the dream and was understandably a little confused by it. Then some three days later came news of the Kobe earthquake in Japan. Was that a premonition or am I just reading something into it?

The second dream involved Paula Yates (yeah, I know - weird) about two years before she died I dreamt that I was standing on top of a tall building and Paula was in front of me, standing on the edge of the building facing away from me. I was shouting at her not to "do it", but she didnt turn around and threw herself off the building.

Would love to know what you guys think.

Watched the Cup Final yesterday. Early in the penalty shoot-out, I turned to another fan and said "I quite fancy Lehmann for this" (Lehmann being the Arsenal goalie) - and he saved the very next shot! :shock:

Mind you, I often get 'premonitions' during TV sports events, but they don't all prove correct. :( Probably just some bizarre mix of technical analysis of the match so far, with a good dollop of wishful thinking!

rynner said:
Watched the Cup Final yesterday. Early in the penalty shoot-out, I turned to another fan and said "I quite fancy Lehmann for this" (Lehmann being the Arsenal goalie) - and he saved the very next shot! :shock:

Not to discount your experience, Ryn, but it doesn't take much to bet *against* any of Man U's goalies. ;)

Back