• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Presence

A

Anonymous

This happens to me quite often, sometimes, ill be sitting at my computer surfing the net or just playing games and i get the feeling as though something very bad is in the room with me, i get really hot and itchy and freakishly creeped out and sometimes a great sensation of hatred comes over me infact it happened just as i was typing this, i think theres a demon in here, anyone know how to make this thing stop its very unpleasant::(

short answer is....tell it that its not welcome and to go away. failing that a chat to a budhist monk about your problem will help.

well i'm on a shortage of monks but if i ever feel IT again, ill try to communicate with it. if at all possible.

Maybe it's just because these FT boards are so spooky... ;)

One of the things that helps my night shift pass more quickly is reading the messages on this board but there are times when i feel very spooked and wish i hadn't bothered.....:(

bulldog said:
One of the things that helps my night shift pass more quickly is reading the messages on this board but there are times when i feel very spooked and wish i hadn't bothered.....:(

Same here. They say there's a ghost of sorts here, and sometimes I must admit I get pretty spóoked, specially since it's the middle of the night and there are so many freaky postings here. And I also have been making some rather strange looking pictures, and sometimes I find them disturbing, even when drawin them.

Sometimes I see black shadows moving in the corner of my eye, creeping on the floor or just moving in the air.:eek:

One of these days I am gonna need a defibrillator or perhaps diapers.

one way i have found to get rid of 'creepy shadows' like this is to imagine you are emitting a bright cool calm light which makes them fade away...

bringerofbroom said:
one way i have found to get rid of 'creepy shadows' like this is to imagine you are emitting a bright cool calm light which makes them fade away...

As I was writing this response the guy banged 3 times on some sort of metallic sounding thing. I was going to say that I've read about it and how it works. But that I seem to remember that it does only when the entity actually has bad intentions towards you, in the sense that it actually means harm and its not just playing or trying to be scarry. After the first bangI was pretty freaked but after the third I said to him "are you finished?." He went silent for a couple of minutes and then banged again, but just like a child doing something you told him not to do. I don't think he means harm, but sometimes it makes me uneasy.

I see shadows out of the corner of my eye too sometimes, its freaky especially the moving ones, but anyway whenever this entity is with me it never hurts me physicaly but i do get very hot and itchy, thats about it, its just a feeling of great discomfort. Other than this the only other thing that ever happens around my house is sometimes objects will fall over even when there is no wind around, so perhaps its just one of the mischevious spirits (that REALLY likes to screw with my mind) and not a particularly evil one. I also think that i might be a medium too sorta, sometimes i can just know when something else is in the room with me, even other people, i just always seem to know. *Sigh* well i might as well make the best of it. You see i think there may actually be 2 spirits in my house, the mischevious one seems to live in my basement(great thats where i happen to sleep, i feel so much better know) but theres also another that seems to stay in the kitchen, dont know why, but i can sometimes smell a really powerful spice, we dont have any spices that smell similar to it though, and both of thes occurences only seem to happen at night.

I used to get this feeling all the time at night right around the time that my boyfriend was leaving and after he left until I got to my bedroom. Maybe it was just a fear of the dark/being left alone, maybe not. I don't know. Anyway,I have on numerous occasions thought that there were ghosts/spirits in the house, however my boyfriend also came up with an interesting theory. He said that maybe there are some people who can kind of project themselves, I guess would be the right word, but basically spy on other people without that person being able to see them and that they were just having fun scaring me.

I used to have a strange feeling, too, when my boyfriend would leave my apartment at night and I'd be alone. I felt another male presence, but it wasn't threatening at all - actually very benign, even benevolent. The impression I had was an older man, who looked upon me as his granddaughter and thus was very protective. I'd feel it in the bedroom, though, and it kind of made me feel like someone was watching me. Of course, I believed it was all just due to an overactive imagination, until the postman came to the door one day with a package, and asked, "What happened older gentleman who used to live here? You know, Mr. Thomas?"

:eek:

Probably just a coincidence...

hhhmmm....maybe their jealous:D Secret invisible crushes.

Hmmmmm well now that you mention this kind of thing, the presence i feel downstairs near my room actually it seems more feminine than masculine, maybe i should do a background chek on this house.

Back