• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Psychic Game (RE: Cult Of Toth; COT)

C.O.T.

Devoted Cultist
Hi, post here a sort of psychic game, are a divination by cards play, but on a different way, is a kind of basic language set, that can be used for divination purposes. It consist on a dock of few cards that can be printed in home, and the rules to play the game.
Post in this tread the results you get, maybe i could be interesting and could discuss the meanings.
Post here too a compilation of the COT writings of 2021, for easiest reading.

Attachments

• game.pdf
    82.4 KB · Views: 35
  • write2021MOTUU.pdf
    672.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
SET OF RULES

Draw 3 columns on a sheet, it will be the subject, the verb, and the complements of the message.
Get a card from the maze, this first will be the subject of the phrase.
A lot of times is better to get 2 cards for this first part, this way you build a relative construction. for example: “who starts the union”,”who remains big” etc.
Get other card for the verb, for the action that the subject does.
Get the last card for the complements that talk about the way the action is done.
Symbols of the game are pretty obvious:

start finish time

union division space

ever never condition

less more

condition is similar to the computational form if.....then so as in this ever need 2 cards.

the playing:
First set the thing you are trying to ask for. It can be a person, a place, a fact in time, etc.
then set 3 columns, the first will get the subject, the second the verb, and the third the complements.
there are not cards that be subject or verb itself, each card will be any of the 3 columns of meaning, for example: the 6th card, when on subject position means the first, the starting, who starts. When on the verb position means to start, to initiate, to set, and similar meanings. On the last position will get the meanings of the way actions are made, for example: “the one who start rises first”.
You can chose to get 2 cards for each part, building complex phrases as for example: “the one who joined first was the less growing ever”.
Each card is a concept not a word. so you can give them different meanings if they fit on the concept, the most easy example s the 1th card, it is start, but obviously “who starts” can be read too as “the first” or “ the beginning”. In the same way the concept ever can be read as “who remains”, “who dares”,or even “the same”.
so the best is to have 3 levels of translation of the cards. the first is obviously the symbols itself on its position, including new cards for complex phrases. the second the most simpler translation of the meanings, that, a lot of times will throw a very strange phrase, quite different of the standard ones used on common talking, so then, try the 3th translation, by modifying the meanings on other similar that could build a more common and understandable phrase.
Build your own set of parallel meanings for each symbol, 3 or 4 meanings usually do a good work.
If the phrase is understandable, and gets some feel of meaning, but you still cant understand what, then do he last step.
Take a little paper and write it down on it. put it down under your pillow when you sleep that night. and when in bed say to yourself,” i knew, but i forgot, in dreams toth helps me to remember what I'm searching for”
Don't forget that is a game, provably it helps you to unleash your intuition about somethings, is like the Roschard random ink spots where people trend to see images. This are only a kind of linguistic Roschard.

Last edited:
Further explanation on the interpretation task.
1.jpeg

Attachments

• concepttoword.pdf
    3 KB · Views: 32
  • concepttoword.pdf
    3 KB · Views: 24
Post here a record of a sesion of the psychic game asking about the future of the world after the pandemic

Last edited:
Further explanation on the interpretation task.
View attachment 35572

Can you list the names or meanings for each of the symbol-pairs illustrated above?

This much is obvious:

The topmost arrows appear to be the start / end signifiers.
The middle row's arrows appear to be the decrease / increase signifiers.

The bottom row signs with the circles - are these the all / nothing signifiers?

Even after reading the documents and watching the video, I'm not confident I understand what the T, E and S cards signify. My theory is that T = time and S = spece. Is this correct? I can't determine what the E card is supposed to signify.

Post here a record of a sesion of the psychic game asking about the future of the world after the pandemic

Are the cards supposed to be revealed (turned over) in the sequence shown in the video?

The text in your posts and the documents seems to indicate there's a specific sequence in which they are to be revealed and attributed to the subject / verb / predicate columns.

However, the video doesn't seem to agree with the procedure the text describes.

Okis, yes, the procedure is under development, and will be the interaction with betatesters which will set the final form of the psychic game. But..in the actual level of development it works, as you can see in the video.
To understand the psychic game core you have to realize that is a machine for building meaningful phrases that is based on the structure of computer programation metalanguages.
What are the main logic structures on any computer language? I seted this conceps for the moment:
Start-finish, all-none, union-separation, increase-decrease, the letters are in spanish, are: time-T, espacio (space)- E, condition (in spanish the cojunction "si" that in English is the vonjuction "if") i thought of get the f instead of the S, but realized that the S as graphicall symbol shows better the nature of the idea, cause the S is like a 8 that have not been finished, graphically it lacks something to relate 2 components.
If practic work whit betatesters show it more concepts will be added.
The interpretation work is the core stuff. I use nowadays to get 2 symbols for the subject, 1 for the verb, and 2 for the predicate, simply i founded that it delivers more meaningful answers, that can be changed by te player.
If you try you will realize that you get meaningful answers VERY often. I think that the psychic game works as the roschard spots on psychology, it allows the brain of the player to find relations and unbond the intuition.

The atached document, "concept to words" helps to the begginer player on the task of interpretation, is very easy and logic.

I would recommend that you change the letter cards (T, E, S) so they show images instead (e.g., a clock or hourglass for Time). This would eliminate confusion by not requiring users to associate the letters with words from a particular language.

I would recommend that you change the letter cards (T, E, S) so they show images instead (e.g., a clock or hourglass for Time). This would eliminate confusion by not requiring users to associate the letters with words from a particular language.
Good idea.
Wish I was clever enough for this thread.
Coastal, dont worry playing is quite easy, do you have any 50 pence old card deck that you can use?

Last edited:
Back