• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

PTSD? Take up arms !! An email ?!?!?!

Moooksta

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Has this been discussed? Has anyone else received it?

I was going to post this in Weird Emails but decided to start a thread on Conspiracy which is the first thread I've ever started in Conspiracy. I thought this email warranted discussion.

This just popped into my in box from

OperatorsOperatingOperations at spamgoes.in

Although after googling some of the names I found the same email being mentioned in connection with "AR15". Though I found another forum where AR15 denies it comes from them and says the FBI and NSA are aware of the email.

Essentially the email is instructing former soldiers in the U.S. suffering from PTSD to take arms in the U.S. and kill politicians who support anti-gun laws.

I added the bold type and I apologise for the long list of names at the bottom.

If you are suffering PTSD and feeling suicidal, because of what you did whilst serving in foreign fields, and feel you cannot live with yourself and what you did any longer, then you are ready to redeem yourself with God.

Committing suicide is not The Way and is against God's Law, for which you will find no rest, only punishment from God.

The only way to redeem yourself is to start to keep the First and Great Commandment - "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this is the first Commandment" - the one you should never have broken, and which, if you had kept it, would have prevented you from being in the tragic position you are in today.

911 was an inside job. You went to war for a lie, told to you by the people you swore to defend your country against - domestic enemies/traitors. The ones who did this to you are not 5 thousand miles away and you know their names and where to find them. (See "Iraq War Veteran Speaks out Against the War" on YouTube.)

You swore your oath to and before God, and you have NEVER kept it. That is why God has turned His back to you, in disgust, that your word, and thus you, are worthless. The ONLY way you can fix that is to keep your oath, by defending your country against its REAL enemies - the DOMESTIC ones whom you KNOW well-enough.

If you are ready to take your own life, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by keeping your oath to God and gaining His respect for doing so. Do not take your own life, but instead do what you KNOW to be right - taking the lives of the domestic enemies/traitors who lied and did this to you.

Do not seek psychiatric help from people who will also deceive you and fill you full of pharmaceutical poisons and have you banned from owning firearms, contravening your 2nd Amendment Right.

THEY - The Hierarchy Enslaving YOU are terrified of you fulfilling your oath against them by (visibly - God is invisible) "leaderless resistance". That is why THEY want you drugged and disarmed, or DEAD.

Don't fall into their traps again, like you did before, by believing their lies and losing your rights.

The only way you will find peace of mind is not through drugs, but by making amends for what you were deceived and brainwashed into doing, that you now know was wrong and you cannot live with.

If you do that, God will help you and give you peace of mind, and that is what you really cannot live without - isn't it? A clear conscience. Clear your conscience. Keep your oath and regain your honor and do your country and the world a great service by executing its domestic enemies that are wreaking havoc on the whole world, as you SWORE to do.

You KNOW I am right, so get on with it.

ALABAMA

[Edit: Long list of names and addresses from all over US. Far too long, in fact, as it was breaking the message board. P_M]

Nothing fixes problems like an incitement to random acts of violence and murder. :roll:

I'm not too sure that we need that long list of names & addresses, either. Who are they supposed to be? Possible recruits? Possible victims? Other?

Pietro_Mercurios said:
I'm not too sure that we need that long list of names & addresses, either. Who are they supposed to be? Possible recruits? Possible victims? Other?

Senators & Congresswo/men. Intended targets no doubt.

"whilst "

In American speech? Uh, not usually.

Nevertheless, this is probably from the same lunatic who used to mail (snail mail) books and pamphlets to various religious organizations. I can't remember the name, but he was in jail and probably still is.

Funny how he left out the second part of the great commandment.

Back