• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Punk: Super Skunk

Blimey,just reading this page is giving me the munchies. :lol:

Almost right, taking enough Ketamine will put you into "The K Hole" where you actually "disconnect" your central nervous system from your sensory inputs and your brain (as it tends to do) fills in the gaps. Quite mind-expanding/scary stuff by all accounts.

I've never taken Ketamine, but I assume that the effect you are describing is what is being referred to when Ketamine is labelled a 'dissociative'.

I've never taken Ketamine, but I assume that the effect you are describing is what is being referred to when Ketamine is labelled a 'dissociative'.
I took ketamine when I thought I was taking ecstacy once in the mid 90's .. I wouldn't recommend it, you just sit there in anxiety land which was doubly disappointing for me that night because I'd finally convinced an old friend who was into house music to try a hardcore rave for the first time. He had an amazing night.

The stuff described in this thread sounds like the kind of legal weed substitutes (that were of course much stronger and much more dangerous than weed) that showed up later on. There were lots of stories about people smoking 'spice' and having very scary experiences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabinoids

Back