• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Rosicrucians Live In My Town!

A

Anonymous

I live in rural Pennsylvania, US, and I have recently discovered that a sect of Rosicrucians is operating a small temple in the backwoods not far from my house! Of course when I heard this, I had to see for myself, so I followed the sketchy directions and eventually ended up on the side of a moutnain by a clearing that had a temple in it! The temple was about two stories, and high white Doric columns out front, and even stranger, abuot 500 yds. from the temple, were three 7-foot-high green marble pyramids! There's a sort of coat-of-arms on the front of the temple, with an image of a rose and a dove. I have never seen anyone on the property, and no cars either, but it does appear that an order of the Rosy Cross has set up shop in my backyard! It's so strange that an obscure bit of European religious history should turn up on the side of a mountain in rural PA.

Just wanted to share this with you all.

it's not that obscure, there'r branches all over america. In fact I even saw an advertisment for the RCs on a motorway sign outside Istanbul, Turkey! What they're fomenting in a mainly Islamic country I've no idea, but keep an eye on them anywya. If you start seeing strange glowing and animal sounds I suggest you call your real estate agent and get the hell outta there ;)

European?
will look further but thought it was elsewhere, will apologise if talking pants

Milo: if you don't mind me asking, whereabouts in rural PA do you live?

Yep was talking pants
German origins,a fella called Rosenkreutz(sp?)

Back