• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Send in the Clones.. There ought to be clones..

The thought of cloning bombers is unneccessary in this age, and will be for years to come, what with so many preteen Palestinians ready to explode themselves into a thousand bits for mommy, or Daddy Arafat or whatever cause is the flavor of the month.

Nudging these sheep a tad psychologically seems much more efficient than any science I'm aware of.

Yup, there are enough idiots born without us having to make them....

8¬)

*sigh*

I don't know. You guys... Always Cloning around!

Niles "Duck and Cover" Calder

Yeah, that makes sense. You want to hurt someone, so you employ a lot of scientists to clone a human embryo. Then you wait around for about 18 years feeding and caring for them. Then slap a bomb on them and blow them to kingdom come. Lots of easier ways to do it.

It's true, psychological suggestion would be significantly cheaper than cloning!

If you see the movie, wait until the credits roll to contemplate one simple fact: The Arab world is wildly enamored with the Palestinians because they wrap their children in dynamite and send them to restaurants and malls to kill innocent people. If we take this trivialization of life to the next step, a dark future looms ahead of us where well-funded fanatics, terrorists, despots and rogue nations can and will clone entire armies of homicide bombers – and they’ll look just like their intended victims.

Ah, a site that combines scientific hooey with a racist subtext. Dontcha just love it?

Wouldn't it be easier just to clone thousands of soldiers...hey, that would make a great film...

Again, that would be an awful lot of trouble to go through.

I've always thought that a cloned army would be quite ineffective. Find the weakness of one soldier and you can probably get them all. Think most things benefit from variation.

Back