• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Silver Spheres

A

Anonymous

All this footage of silver spheres zipping round the sky-whats it all about ? I wasn't convinced by Irving's deconstruction of the Mexico city sighting's. And there does seem to be a lot of camcorder stuff out there with the same spheres sometimes lining up in patterns and formations (similar to the Tremonton,Utah 50's reel-which was supposedly birds and sunlight). Is this footage just someone focusing on a star(s) and moving the camera fast (either deliberate or accident)?
I know Quest have a video out "Mysterious Sphere's", but I can't be arsed to order it.
Sorry if this has been discussed before . I'm interested cos it really does looks like silver orbs moving very very fast to me?
I'm really very skeptical usually.......:confused:

Yes, but they're very far away and the footage is shot with 'civilian' video cameras, so alot of things interfere with the whole thing not being some sort of misidentification. Or a fake.

They're back!

Just like Tremonton and the Lubbock lights -- the "fleet"
is back over Mexico:
http://www.rense.com/general66/san.htm

Here is one from 2001:
http://www.rense.com/general66/amazfl.htm

So -- how does one fake this? Release a bunch of
balloons and hope for the best? How about when
they are paired up in the sky? Strings? Tethers?
How do they stop in place? Hope that the wind dies down?
How do they multiply -- like the Utah film from
1954 (IIRC)? No one had access to After Effects
or Commotion back then... certainly not with
8mm or 16mm film!

Definitely not birds or stars.

Thoughts?

TVgeek

I know! what are they?, the skeptics are positive that they are birds and balloons-but all the points you make TVGeek are my thoughts exactly, it seems very odd how they seem to behave in the sky (but I'm no expert on ballons or birds) And like you say the Lubbock and Tremonton lights were very similar. There is also very similar stuff from Japan and Russia that I've viewed in the past. I would like to know for sure that they are/are not birds or balloons-any experts out there?

Back