• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Spooky Garage

Hmmm

Well, it does sort of look like a profile of a face I guess. I don't know how spooky it is...looks like the floor got scratched there or worn more than in other places.

Re: Re: Spooky garage

p.younger said:
Looks like George Washington to me, and by the way, does the garage still look that neat n tidy ?

Ahh, you're right - it does look a bit like ol' Georgieboy!

Don't worry - the garage no longer looks anything like it does in the picture. Now there's crap all over the place!

Yeah, it does. Don't know about who it looks like, but it looks the kind of head you would see on a coin. If you send your photo to Fortean Times mag, you might get a fiver for it - they publish them every month. Not promising.
Donkey's years ago when I lived in Wiltshire, a mate of mine lived in a house with a strange mark on the outside wall, which looked uncannily like a skull and crossbones. There was nothing unusual about the house, and nothing strange happened there as far as I know. It was just a mark.
I guess these patterns are hardwired into our brain from birth, so we often see a face or other image by "filling in the gaps". The classic case is, of course, the so-called Face on Mars.

Regards,
Big Bill Robinson

Re: Re: Spooky garage

p.younger said:
Looks like George Washington to me
Nah, it's Charles Darwin!

Back