• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The A-Team Seance

Mighty_Emperor

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Ten years ago, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as mediums. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

04/23/07

Permalink 15:00:09, Categories: TV News

The A-Team Reunites To Contact George Peppard

The A-TeamThe former stars of 1980s action series The A-Team will reunite for a reality TV program, in which they will attempt to contact their deceased co-star George Peppard.

Actors Dirk Benedict, Mr. T. and Dwight Schultz will appear on a special edition of British paranormal show Most Haunted later this year, when they will try to communicate with their old friend, who passed away from pneumonia in 1994.

Presenter Yvette Fielding says, "We're all going to Los Angeles for a week to film it. It took a lot of doing to get those three together - now we have to do the really hard part."

Peppard portrayed Colonel John 'Hannibal' Smith in the popular 1980s American TV show.

www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/0 ... _george_pe

Pity the fool who pushes the planchette!

If they'll be communing with the departed anyway, they might as well see if they can get in touch with their careers ... :twisted:

Hahahahahahah! :lol: :lol:
I've heard it all now. Most Haunted really are scraping that barrel. A Bloody A-team seance :shock: :roll:
Who's willing to put money on them smelling cigar smoke? :madeyes:

And wouldn't i be just classic if Derek Acorah was present and was channelling? :rofl:

witchflame said:
And wouldn't i be just classic if Derek Acorah was present and was channelling? :rofl:

"What's that, Sam?

When a what...clearer please...

*Acorah lights a cigar, sits back and removes rubber face mask to reveal George Peppard beneath, very much alive*

I love it when a plan comes together"

I wonder what makes them think Mr Peppard would want to talk to them (even if i believed they could). From accounts i've read in articles and papers he was not exactly the friendliest of men on set. What makes these loons think he will be happy to start making glasses or chairs move around the place.
Also whats the bet that one of the back room staff or camera men will say 'can you smell that, is that cigar smoke' during the seance. How is this show still running, does anyone take it seriously anymore.

Mr. T brought boy out of coma
Saturday, March 29

"Former The A-Team star Mr. T once stunned a sick child's family by bringing him out of a coma - after doctors begged the actor for help.

The poorly kid fell unconscious in Detroit, Michigan in the mid-1980s - and the only physical movement he made was in response to hearing Mr. T's name.

And when the mohawked star was in town, he stopped by the hospital to visit the ill boy - with miraculous results.

He tells Empire magazine, "His family put toys around him and one of them was a Mr. T doll. And whenever my name came up, the boy moved his arm.

"Somebody told the doctors I was in town, so they called me down there. I closed the curtains and prayed. Then, as I was walking down the hall, the kid suddenly came out of the coma and hollered out.

"That was my supernatural moment."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20080329/ ... 0bd6d.html

Back