• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The 'All-Seeing Eye' On U.S. Banknotes

A

Anonymous

After listening to an Art Bell guest remark on the reptilian apearence of the eye in the pyramid that is found on US notes I went to take a look at one (I'm sure Icke would be interested in this). From what I could tell it wasn't so much reptilian but did seem to have a little too much detail in the skin giving the appearence of scales.

I was wondering if anyone knows the origion of it. It does strike me as a controversial symbol, at least among conspiracy theorists. An all seeing eye above a pyramid doesn't seem very representative of America. Or do the yanks here disagree with me?

I think it is supposed to be the eye of God. Made for the people who didn't get the whole trinity thing.

Isn't all the artwork on dollars supposed to be Masonic in origin? Or maybe not. More than you could possibly want to know here.

The new Time Warner logo is the 'Eye of Horus', apparently.

The eyes, everywhere the eyes... :eek!!!!:

hay Adam try and find Illuminatus (shea and wilson),,, itsa jam packed full of this type of stuf u'#ll love it ...also highly recomended is Everything Is Under Control by Wilson.....

Thanks Jon, I've also managed to findthis rather curious website giving its own rather controversial views...

Slap my buttocks and call me "Graham Hancock"...

Maybe, on their travels in the Holy Land whilst shopping for souveneirs (or "true relics" as they were called in medievel times), the Templars discovered links between the monotheistic pharoah Ahkenaten (http://www.mfa.org/egypt/amarna/akh_worship_a/akh_worship_a.html) and Yahweh of the OT (which have been suggested elsewhere - where I can't recall, but I think it was FT!). The all seeing eye and accompanying pyramid is partly an amalgamation of several components that symbolise the true nature of God!

Look at the sun and the rays coming down, and the tenuous resembelance... look...

look...

Ah, I'll get me coat :(

That eye in the pyramid looks a lot like one of Jefferson's eyes on the $2 bill. It's a stretch, I know.
They tel us in school that it is supposed to be the eye of god. The general consensus in the office (today) is that it is Masonic.

It just looks scaly because of the engraving technique.

I must say, if I were in a worldwide conspiracy like the Ickean lizards, the last thing I'd want to do would be to leave little clues about my existence around the place - like, ooh, on US$'s.

Then again, everyone knows about the Masons, so it sounds fairly reasonable that it could be them.

Back