• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Beak Of Justice

intaglio

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
This one is for beakboo

Hero Bird's Evidence Lands Murderer Behind Bars
Wed February 19, 2003 10:07 AM ET
DALLAS (Reuters) - A hero cockatoo slain trying to protect its master from knife- wielding assailants proved the star witness in the trial of one of its owner's killers.

The rest of the story HERE

Are your pets or anyone elses heros

We have a heroine dog.

My husband has had several strokes. Stroke victums are prone to seizures. The last time he nearly died.

I had checked him earlier and would not have gone back into the bedroom for several hours as he was asleep. Sadie, our three year old dalmation, suddenly began barking at the end of the hall.
I looked and he was seizing. It was time for the EMTs and a trip to the hospital.

I don't think she understood what was going on but she barks at odd things and noises. His breath was deep, rasping and snore-like. She did not approve of the strangeness.

She's spoiled rotten, and deserves it! Although I tell her if she does not go on a diet she is going to look like a spotted sausage on stick legs. Those brown eyes can get goodies out of the hardest heart.

Back