• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Clown, the Witch and the Tooth Fairy

JamesWhitehead

Piffle Prospector
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2496527.stm

Man pulled out girlfriend's teeth
A man pulled out 18 of his girlfriend's teeth while they were high on the drug GHB, a court has heard.
Jason Morris, 29, and Samantha Court, 28, used the drug at their home in Horwich, near Bolton, Greater Manchester.
Mr Morris denies grievous bodily harm
Paul Treble, prosecuting, told Bolton Crown Court: "GHB is at the core of this case."

I walked into something that was horrific - I saw a mirror on the floor with some pliers and some teeth and a bowl

Joanne Kitchen, prosecution witness The court, which is sitting at Bury, was told Miss Court was found in her bed covered in blood in the early hours of 16 April.
Mr Morris was talking about his girlfriend's body being dressed in a clown's costume and a witch taking her away through a wall.
Mr Treble told the jury that GHB was an anaesthetic which could result in hallucinations if taken in large doses.
He said paramedics had already been called to the home earlier in the evening, but had left once the couple had calmed down.
'Open your mouth'
He said a neighbour later heard Mr Morris repeatedly saying "open your mouth", followed by what appeared to be Miss Court's mumbling.
He alleged this was Mr Morris pulling out his girlfriend's teeth with pliers and placing them in a bowl.
The jury heard he had then phoned his friend Joanne Kitchen asking for help.
She told the court: "I walked into something that was horrific. I saw a mirror on the floor with some pliers and some teeth and a bowl."

ow

it reminds me of that poe story, berenice

that's got teeth pulled out in, and he wrote it on opium.

ow

Something tells me our gene pool needs a little more chlorine.

Jesus H Christmas on a Crutch

Now eljubbo ain't no pussy, but when i saw this story on Granada reports last night i've gotta tell you i felt pretty queasy.

Supposedly, 1/2 a cup full of GHB is enough to give you "the feeling" (whatever the hell that may be). These two loons were drinking a bottle a day between them.

When the friend came around, after that crazy bastard Morris called her on the telephone, his words to her were "It's just the teeth, it's just the teeth, the body is running around upstairs in a clown costume".

Ms Kitchen mounted the stairs, to find Sam "Gappy" Court sat at the end of the bed covered from head to foot in her own blood.

I guess that's where the idea of the clown costume came from...

Funny or Scary, anyone??

Stop the press! Jason was Innocent. It was a luminous green and pink fly
that did it!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2504081.stm

Friday, 22 November, 2002, 16:17 GMT Man cleared of removing girl's teeth
A man has been found not guilty of removing 18 of his girlfriend's teeth while they were both high on the hallucinatory drug GHB.
Jason Morris, 30, denied inflicting grievous bodily harm on 25-year-old Samantha Court.
She was found in April at their home in Horwich, near Bolton, Greater Manchester, with her body covered in blood and 18 of her teeth either in a bowl or on the bed.
But she told Bolton Crown Court she had removed her own teeth in an attempt to stop a "luminous green and pink fly" from choking her.

I turned to face my bedroom wall and a luminous green and pink fly flew out and down my throat. That's when it started choking me.

Samantha Court The court, sitting at Bury Magistrates, was told during the three-day trial that the pair had consumed enormous amounts of the liquid drug GHB.
Their hallucinations had included "seeing" witches, clowns and floating furniture
Father-of-two Mr Morris was accused of using pliers to remove his girlfriend's teeth.
But Miss Court said she had removed her own teeth.
'No pain'
She told the court: "I turned to face my bedroom wall and a luminous green and pink fly flew out and down my throat.
"That's when it started choking me."
She added that, after struggling with the first one, "the rest seemed to just fall out" and she had felt no pain.
The jury took just under two hours to deliver their not guilty verdict.
The couple, who are still together, have since stopped taking GHB.

... and this man is a father of two. Lets hope he doesn't have custody or even visiting rights to his children. Yes, I know he was found innocent of this particular alleged offence (though he didn't go out of his way to stop his girlfriend), but his drug abuse hardly seems a fit example for his children.

Scary or funny? Definitely scary.

Jane.

that's scary...like...horror thriller scary. i can picture it in a spine chilling cinematic form.

"the clown...it's...it was a clown...its upstairs..."

Back