• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ghost...

A

Anonymous

erm...im not sure how to put this but...i think ther eis a ghost in mah best friend's house. I was over there eating dinner with her and her fanily one nite and suddenly their garage door that leads directly from the garage inside their house uunlocks itself, opens, and about 2 minutes later, slams shut and locks itself. And i do know for a fact that it was locked because I was the last one to come in the house and I KNOW I LOCKED THAT DOOR!!! All five of us sitting there saw it...can anyone explain to me what they think mught be going on?!?! cause that really freaked me and mah best friend out...

Click

At a friends place of business I've been noticing things happening as well, They've seen more, so far They've seen a closet door open and shut, a Mirror fell off the wall across the room, and I have seen a door shut, the same door move a few inches more open while slightly ajar the same day, and their door sensor indicated a door to the outside opening when none opened. Also someone said they heard a loud bang which alerted them to an almost fire. Kinda waiting to see whats next.

In a very similar instance to your's one time I was at a friends old apt. and I know I heard barely saw the garage door open/shut from around the corner. Saw nothing in the garage so investigated the basement next, but their pit bull just sat at the top of the stairs, and he's fairly rambunctious.

Be interesting to have some video equip capable of IR or whatever they are supposed to pick things up on when this stuff happens.

Chrestomanci - Is there a remote control locking device for the garage door? If so, could someone have sat on it or otherwise a pet got at it?
Or could it be possable the door was not pulled tight when you locked it? The locking mechanism might not have connected properly. I find a place with a couple of doors in a row have stong air pressure/ wind flow. A gust could have forced the partialy locked door open, then ebbed, shutting the door enough for the mechanism to sit in it's proper place?

LouS - If I were your friend I'd get an electritian in quick. A wiring fault springs to mind from you faulty door sensor description, and also the bang and almost fire. Dangerous electrical faults there, I'd get it check asap. Of course the building could also be on ley lines, or are there any power plants or lines running nearby? This couls also effect the electrics.

Well it's not an electrical fire, it was something burning on a stove, and there was a thump which alerted someone to it.

Back