• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Ghosts Of King's Lynn And West Norfolk - 2nd Edition

DrPaulLee

Justified & Ancient
I'd like to announce the hugely expanded second edition of my "Ghosts of King's Lynn and West Norfolk", which has grown by over 200 pages.

There won't be a third edition as the research for this one nearly killed me; and wouldn't you know it, after the manuscript was finalised and work on the index started new cases came in! These will be put in an update/corrections section on my website.

Amazon is still prominently displaying my first edition so I gave this version a two tone red/black cover to differentiate it. The links are below

UK Amazon link: https://amzn.to/46iyN0Y

US Amazon link: https://amzn.to/3EGU5d9

2nd-ed-small-book-cover.jpg

Brilliant, thank you. I’m getting one of these for myself but also I’ll buy one for Christmas for my partner‘s mum who loves books like this.

Great. Mrs T has an Amazon account so I'll get her to order it for me if my local bookshop can't. I like to support them if I can.

Unfortunately it is only available on Amazon. I'm using their print on demand service.

If I buy this book (which I see as pretty much inevitable) that means I'm going to have to visit Norfolk and it is... so... flat... aaaargh!

Just ordered my copy. I will need something to read once I've finished "Into the Uncanny". And I'm bound to venture Norfolk-wise sometime in the next few years.

Not to be a nuisance, but if you've read my book would you mind giving a review copies on Amazon please? I have a lot for the old version but none for the new edition. Maybe no one likes it *sadface*

Not to be a nuisance, but if you've read my book would you mind giving a review copies on Amazon please? I have a lot for the old version but none for the new edition. Maybe no one likes it *sadface*
I will put it on the Christmas list for the kids to buy me. Review in Januar.

I've just started it, thoroughly enjoying it. Review soon. I'm guessing people will want to finish it before reviewing and numbers will pick up soon?
I also bought your Ghosts of King's Lynn and West Norfolk 2e so I've a lot to look forward to.

I've just started it, thoroughly enjoying it. Review soon. I'm guessing people will want to finish it before reviewing and numbers will pick up soon?
I also bought your Ghosts of King's Lynn and West Norfolk 2e so I've a lot to look forward to.
I've just started it too. Very good read so far (up to page 52). Lots of intriguing stuff and good that there are lots of detailed descriptions and first hand verbatim accounts (which I always find particularly interesting).

There is a lot more to read - and I am an absorbant reader (ie slow!) but I recommend it to anyone who is interested in the subject of ghosts. And I will review it on Amazon (which is something I have never done before) as soon as I have finished it.

Back