• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The High Bentham Incident (UK, 2005)

Paul_Exeter

Justified & Ancient
Well this one had somehow slipped under my radar (so thank you LAPIS*) and really excited to find such a well-documented UK UFO and missing time incident that is considerably more recent than the 1992 A70 Tarbrax (Scotland) abduction incident. This 2005 report involved two female adults and two young boys and took place on the spooky moors of Lancashire. It includes a clip of a documentary in which the four witnesses are interviewed and one adult undergoes hypnotherapy:

https://www.lapisparanormal.com/single-post/2017/12/11/the-high-bentham-incident

"... As the journey continued, all four became aware of a bright white light in the sky to their left. They later described it as being about the size of a car headlight and being so bright that the moon by comparison looked yellow. The object then moved across the sky and became visible through the windscreen. It accelerated downwards at an incredible speed, so fast that the witnesses were 'waiting for the crash' but it never came. It then gained altitude and sped away over the Forest of Bowland hills. While the object was in view, none of the family spoke, only commenting on the event after the object had disappeared. The next thing they remembered was driving into the village of High Bentham."

*Lancashire Anomalous Phenomena Investigation Society

Ride in that area often even though you are not far from the next village it can be very quiet, 4 chinooks flew over me one day didn’t know we had that many, another time I came across maybe 20 or 30 big as in the size of a joint of meat for a family meal all over the road a interesting area that’s for sure

A Chinook flew over our house the other day, rattling the windows. They are even noisier than the Bell Ospreys.

20 or 30 big what?

A Chinook flew over our house the other day, rattling the windows. They are even noisier than the Bell Ospreys.

20 or 30 big what?
I live near to RAF Odiham and I get chinooks over far to often, and the rattle windows, doors, shelves, pretty much everything in the house.

Not a clue we’re it came from it was at the top of a big hill, fell out the back of a van maybe, local foxes would have a field day, never seen anything like it before or since.

Not a clue we’re it came from it was at the top of a big hill, fell out the back of a van maybe, local foxes would have a field day, never seen anything like it before or since.
Possibly related to the legal meat trade? Sadly rustlers will catch a sheep in its field at night and it will be immediately butchered in the back of a van, its a big problem:

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/sheep-r...kdown-illegal-meat-exports-rural-crime-570229

Maybe the meat was dumped if the rustlers were disturbed....?

Reactions: RaM
Now that would not surprise me at all.

Back