• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity And The UFO Abductee

Piloton.it

Fresh Blood
I tried looking to see if there was a treadh about owls, but I couldn't find only something about "owlman".

For Twin Peaks fans the topic shouldn't be new ("the owls are not what they seem"), and for those who have seen the mockumentary "The Fourth Kind" there is an overlap between the "greys" and the Owls.
This book (The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee) deals with all the mysterious sides of the owls (owls and magic, the owl as a symbol of Athena, etc.).
The author's personal supposition is that these birds of prey have a particular sensitivity to another dimension, so the fact of finding them in front of them represents a sort of signal.
On this web page "The Messengers: Owls, Synchronicity and the UFO Abductee" I talk in more detail about the book (right button + translate because it is in Italian).

And about of the Italian language the word "owl" is "gufo" (g+ufo): could it be a coincidence?

1714480227240.png

That's a gorgeous cover, I love Owls

Looking at the reviews, there's several interesting comments of a Fortean nature as well. Might be worth a read...

Often the search feature doesn't like short words, so it is difficult to find some threads.
You can boolean your way out of "not enough characters" by adding a couple of asterisks at the end of the search term. It tricks the software into returning any hits that match the letters in sequence. Try it, put Owl** into the search box :)

Puoi eliminare i caratteri booleani aggiungendo un paio di asterischi alla fine del termine di ricerca. Induce il software a restituire tutti i risultati che corrispondono alle lettere in sequenza. Provalo, metti Gufo** nella casella di ricerca :)
Thank you.I'm always afraid of repeating something that has already been covered

You can boolean your way out of "not enough characters" by adding a couple of asterisks at the end of the search term. It tricks the software into returning any hits that match the letters in sequence. Try it, put Owl** into the search box :)
Thank you.I'm always afraid of repeating something that has already been covered (I apologize for the inconvenience with the translation)

Mike Clelland used to have a pod cast, and he is working on Unknowncountry.com sometimes as guest interviewer. There is a link to his podcast on that website.

Back