• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Pascagoula (Mississippi) Abduction (Hickson & Parker; 1973)

Philip Mantle gets rather evangelical about Pascagoula and his new book:

https://audioboom.com/posts/8368991...4-the-pascagoula-abduction-with-philip-mantle

Seems literally dozens of new, elderly witnesses are now coming forward to say they also saw the UFO, including a crane operator at the Naval Yard, or are they just wanting their names tagged onto this case before they meet their maker...?

It's all gone a bit Roswell. Why didn't they come forward at the time?

I listened to this podcast again earlier this week. I feel I was maybe a bit harsh in my initial comments on the new witnesses as Mantle went to great lengths to find certain witnesses who had not been contacted for decades eg by tracking one woman down through church in another state. These witnesses I feel are credible but I struggle with those who attend book signings and claim they were there and saw the UFO only to then walk off without even leaving their contact details. For example, take the crane driver who even if he was working at night would surely have been doing so in the glare of the shipyard floodlights which is not exactly ideal viewing conditions. If I have a criticism of Mantle it is that he gives equal weighting to each and very witness.

Something strange definitely happened that night but I still don't see the definitive evidence for extra-terrestrial visitors in a spacecraft:

https://audioboom.com/posts/8368991...4-the-pascagoula-abduction-with-philip-mantle

So do you believe Hickson and Parker made all this up for notoriety or an ego trip ?

I don’t know ?

I note that in this case the witness Maria Blair, who previously came forward to say that she'd seen things in the water at the time of the mens' abduction, has now undergone hypnotic regression and yes, perhaps predictably, is now saying she was also abducted.

I note that in this case the witness Maria Blair, who previously came forward to say that she'd seen things in the water at the time of the mens' abduction, has now undergone hypnotic regression and yes, perhaps predictably, is now saying she was also abducted.
*sigh*

Have they found any alien bodies yet...?

Reactions: BS3
This is an excellent documentary which is well worth watching, featuring evidence from newly discovered witnesses as well as words from Calvin Parker.

Alien Contact: The Pascagoula UFO Encounter​

Including new eyewitness accounts, this film documents the alien abduction case in Mississippi that horrified two victims and made global news in 1973.

This is an excellent documentary which is well worth watching, featuring evidence from newly discovered witnesses as well as words from Calvin Parker.

Alien Contact: The Pascagoula UFO Encounter​

Including new eyewitness accounts, this film documents the alien abduction case in Mississippi that horrified two victims and made global news in 1973.

It is intriguing and I do feel that covert tape recording by the Police proves something terrifying happened to these two men. A lot of other witnesses seem to be coming very late to the game, though.

I don’t remember where I read this, but the police noted Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker were extremely “ freaked out”.

Final conclusion in that the experts called this hypnagogia which is going from wakefulness to sleep or a complete hoax.

But Netflix is giving witness Maria Blair a lot of TV time in their documentary.

Back