• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

The Why Files

rev_dino

Administrator
Has anyone watched the Why Files on YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/@TheWhyFiles

AJ takes several Fortean staples and wraps them up in a shiny new presentation for the YT generation. I think he does a great job.

He has videos on Annunaki, time travelers, pole shifts, and many other weird and wonderful topics.

It's well worth a watch, IMO.

I'm a fan. The Why Files is always fun. Hecklefish is funny just at the edge of being annoying. And I always leave it to play to the end of its theme song.

Watched the first episode about "The Chronovisor".
In similar manner to the Dark Histories podcast, the narrator builds up the woo factor before debunking it by revealing the source of the alleged time-traveller photographs.
The presence of the fishy sidekick makes it all feel rather whimsical but, in short 15 minute chunks, the podcast is certainly fun and accessible.

Has anyone watched the Why Files on YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/@TheWhyFiles

AJ takes several Fortean staples and wraps them up in a shiny new presentation for the YT generation. I think he does a great job.

He has videos on Annunaki, time travelers, pole shifts, and many other weird and wonderful topics.

It's well worth a watch, IMO.
Made me chuckle :)

Him: "Varghinia"

Hecklefish: "Vagina"

:hahazebs:

Yeah, he had a good balance of belief v skepticism and its not some AI generated voice with out of synch intonations and some alien grey stock images

Made me chuckle :)

Him: "Varghinia"

Hecklefish: "Vagina"

:hahazebs:

Yeah, he had a good balance of belief v skepticism and its not some AI generated voice with out of synch intonations and some alien grey stock images
They do use a lot of AI images, but I think it's forgivable when they also use genuine, relevant images. Unlike the 'documentary' I watched the other day which used entirely AI images even when talking about movies, TV shows and architecture.

Back