• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Triangular UFO crashes on Mars???

A

Anonymous

http://www.anomalous-images.com/mgs/crashed_ufo.html

I saw this whilst surfing for interesting UFO files this morning and thought it may spark an interesting conversation.

The images from Viking show an object embedded in the Mars service and is thought to be a possible triangle shaped UFO.

It's more likely to be an asteriod or other space debris but you never know.......

Hmm, it looks like a pingo to me but I have no idea if you can have them on mars. I did think it was an artifact of the martian floodplain, but you'd expect to see more of them.

I'm putting my money on a relatively recent meteorite. Why is it intact? Theres very little martian atmosphere to slow it down, so it must have come in at an extremely low angle, and skipped across the surface and come to rest in one piece.

re:pingo

It looks a lot like youd imagine the side view of the martian 'face' to look

Do we have a possible match?

8¬)

Do you mean is the face in cydonia a pingo? I think it's too large, but who knows what effect lower hydrostatic pressure due to lower gravity could cause :confused:

Back