• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

UnCon poll

Where will we spend saturday evening?

• In the Scarsdale, straight after Uncon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In the Princess Vic, straight after Uncon

• Either place, but Scarsdale between 8.00 and 9.00 definately

• Total voters

Beakmoo

Justified & Ancient
Just trying to organise you all in a democratic stylee. If I've missed out any options, tell a mod, and they can add them to the poll.
My vote goes to starting in the Scarsdale, or at any rate being in the Scarsdale between 8.00 and 9.00. Obviously some can stay there all evening if they want to, but we need to have a definate point and time period where we're all together I think.
Of course if we confine ourselves to the two hostelries, no one will be that hard to round up.

Scarsdale

the Princess Vic sounds OK, but of a Saturday neet the gay bars I know are full of people with an agenda?

whatever. We'll be in the Scars Head after 8.00pm and will have secured the perimiter :)

Makes sense to choose the Scarsdale that way we're all in one place...if anybody wants to run up to the Vic later in the evening thats up to them (I might just join you, luurrvveeee gay bars).

Insidentally Androman, Melf, Tomsk and I found a pub that would appear to be superior to the scarsdale.
It was called "the Hackney Carrage"(or possibly cab) and was a little bit like the public house in which Adrian, Ethelred, posh bird, tomsk and my good self met within for the january london meet, should it still be standing next year it may be a good place to meet. It's just a little futher down the same road that the evil anti forteen (and black listed) pub the Britanic is on.

I agree. I went there last year (I think) and it seemed fine to me. Not as fashionable as the Scarsdale tho':p

Wouldn't worry, now that we've been there I guess the Scarsdale has lost any pretentions to being fashionable...........

I went to the Scarsdale at 9pm on Sunday, but foud nobody around. Then we trekked off to the Britt (as I've mentioend on other threads) and saw some Uncon peeps but not the ones we met on Saturday.

Ne' mind eh?!

TG

Back