• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

When naked nutters attack...

A

Anonymous

MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio -- A 19-year-old man was shot and killed by police officers in Mayfield Heights Thursday night, NewsChannel5 reported.

Nineteen-year-old Dan Bucci of Mayfield Heights was shot early Thursday and died Friday of a gunshot wound.

The man reportedly ran naked through a neighborhood, breaking out windows of homes.

While running down a street, he saw police officers. He ran toward the police cruisers, jumping on the hood of one and then breaking a window of another with a 5-inch hunting knife.

He was then shot twice by officers. Officials said that he had knife marks on his neck and arms.

While lying on the ground he said, "Just let me die."

Residents called police about a nude man running down the street, smashing house windows with his fists and shouting ‘‘call the police,’’ according to Detective Doug Suydam.

Police said Bucci had stabbed himself in the throat and torso. When police arrived, Bucci jumped on and rolled over one patrol car, Suydam said.

Next, he put his fist through the driver’s window of another patrol car and began stabbing at the officer. Suydam said the officer was not injured.

Bucci’s father, Fred, said his son had been using hallucinogenic mushrooms. Family friends said he may have been using drugs.

"From what I understand, Dan was a really smart guy who had a 3.5 grade-point average," said Keith Chadwell, whose son, Gavin, was friends with Bucci. "But he was a little into drugs."

Bucci graduated from Mayfield High School this year and lived in the city.

An autopsy will be performed to find out if there were any drugs or alcohol consumed.

Story and police video at:

http://www.local6.com/news/2376300/detail.html

Dark Detective said:
"From what I understand, Dan was a really smart guy who had a 3.5 grade-point average," said Keith Chadwell, whose son, Gavin, was friends with Bucci.
Really?
"But he was a little into drugs."
Oh. :rolleyes:

And you get video of the local constabulary, executing freaked out, 19 year old, naked nutters, armed only with a knife and, apparently justified, paranoid terror, too.

Gosh! I suppose that means, we must really be in the future, already! :(

Back