• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Witch Craft Book

A

Anonymous

Today i bought a used book about Witch craft and i was reading it. I came to this page that told about money splells. I read the instructions and followed them precisely,but nothing happened. I continued to read and I found a winning lottery ticket the book. I kinda think it was just a couincedince.

Deep Joy!

Thread about couincedinces in here.. So which the book in where was lottery ticket?

Damn good publicity for the book! Was there any way it could've been planet there by the publishers?

Seriously, I've always been skeptical on "how to cast spells" style of book. I've got one (second hand, for research, you understand;) ) and it's a load of cobblers! Along the lines of "get a bit of string, tie it in a knot and bury it at night. If you wait, the good luck that you want will happen". Great when talking about emotional needs and concentration ... but lousy at warning about meddling.

Surely, the ability to cast spells is an in-built thing, the ritual and trappings merely ways of concentrating the talent of the caster? If so, these "How To Do Magic" are simply not practical - just trying to persuade ordinary people that they can do the extraordinary?

You are quite right - spellcasting is all about using objects and words to concentrate your thoughts, rather than the spells themselves being magical.

That said, I don't believe spellcasting ability is restricted to the gifted............

Back