• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Woman Caught Breastfeeding Hairless Cat On U.S. Airliner

Ah, right - Delta.

I was thinking that if it had been Ryanair then there's probably some small print buried way down in the T+C's that not breast-feeding a shaved feline will incur an extra £50.00 charge. Along with - like - everything else.

Last edited:
I also took this to be a restaging of the incident for clicks. It's all over social media.

If you recall, the original cat, it was reported, didn't take kindly to being fed.

I believe anyone with nipples can lactate after sufficient long term stimulation. My wife read a while back that this applies to men as well, and carried on about how I would have to share the duties if we ever had kids.
Well yours are bigger than hers. I mean look at you. Jeez. Do your bit, mate.

I also took this to be a restaging of the incident for clicks. It's all over social media.

If you recall, the original cat, it was reported, didn't take kindly to being fed.
I didn't read anything suggesting the cat wasn't happy being fed - poor cat, if it really happened in real life. Surely it is just an urban legend that has spread online and taken on its own life?

Here is the original story about the cat - it was hairless and "screaming for its life".
https://nypost.com/2021/12/02/woman-caught-breastfeeding-her-hairless-cat-on-a-delta-flight/

The new viral video noted above is a parody. It's from a source that has a set that looks like people are on a plane so they have similar videos.
https://www.newsweek.com/woman-breastfeeding-cat-plane-parody-video-1661566
Ah yes. I had read that account but I think my brain had automatically edited out that detail of the screaming. I think that breed of cat are often very vocal but that is not nice to read about.

I had realised the video was a parody. I never understand why people make parody videos - the ones I have seen are very obviously staged and not believable at all.

Back