• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Forum Functions & Functionality: Technical Problems & Known Issues

I'm not saying he's been drinking.

I'm just saying he's on licensed premises with a phone.
I think I spotted his drink!
1714232848797.png

I'd just posted a link to an article claiming that early life exposure to cats was linked to schizophrenia when everything stopped. I thought I'd angered our feline overlords. Phew!

Cancels order for four tons of catnip to try and bribe my way out of trouble.

Yes glad Yithian has fixed it. I kept watching the emails load up that I couldn't access yet everything else worked so I went to bed

I'd just posted a link to an article claiming that early life exposure to cats was linked to schizophrenia when everything stopped. I thought I'd angered our feline overlords. Phew!

Cancels order for four tons of catnip to try and bribe my way out of trouble.
I think that article may just be the proof that you can link anything to anything if you put in enough research.

I couldn't get in just now, then it was slow, now all back to normal.

Could the .webp file extension be added to the allowable image formats? Many sites seem to use this format for their images.

Could the .webp file extension be added to the allowable image formats? Many sites seem to use this format for their images.

I can (probably) do so, but it is a crap format in terms of software compatibility.

Back