• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Jenny Randles

Are you asking whether her conclusions have changed in the last 15 months?
Indubitably so.

Didn't see any point in searching for, recently, related contributions, as one inadvertently misconstrued Jenny's 29 Jan, remarks:

'... see the original request is from 14 years ago! But if they still want me I am here'...

...as indicating Jenny hadn't posted on the forum for 14 years!

Thanks, one again for taking the time for a, 'heads up'.

But she has, she has posted in one thread I know off, before we came over here

Indubitably so.

Didn't see any point in searching for, recently, related contributions, as one inadvertently misconstrued Jenny's 29 Jan, remarks:

'... see the original request is from 14 years ago! But if they still want me I am here'...

...as indicating Jenny hadn't posted on the forum for 14 years!

Thanks, one again for taking the time for a, 'heads up'.
Jenny's been posting here frequently within the last couple of years at least.

Obviously I cannot prove that but I view the dynamics of this whole story differently in 2019 than I did in 1980 when investigating it.

Being in your 20s and then your 60s adds a lot of nuance to any case because you have been there many times in the four decades since when this (as my second book) was the first time for almost all of these things. I also had a fiancé writing it with me whose main interest on doing so was to buy a new Triumph Bonneville. Never a good reason to write a complicated story.

Plus the events that happened later - the Green Stone saga etc - have to be seen in context and woven into what came before.

I doubt I would write any book exactly the same now as I did then. But this is probably the only book that I would not write now at all.

Not because it doesn't reflect an interesting side to the UFO mystery. It does. But because a lot of things were going on in that situation that I see now but did not then with the naivety and exuberance of youth.

Hi Jenny, I've been re- reading your book UFOs: A British Viewpoint today and am fascinated by the story of Gary, the man who claimed to be a representative of aliens.

As you mentioned above, time and experience can change our perspective on events, do you have any thoughts on this case now, or any updates on Gary's story?

Thanks in advance!

Back