• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. W

Ghostly Encounters TV show bogus?

Does anyone know if the TV show "Ghostly Encounters" (on Biography in the States) is real or not? Are those stories true? Or are we watching actors?
  2. W

Underwater Cryptid Encounters

I'm interested in sightings of sea or lake monsters from underwater by divers or swimmers. Has anyone read about incidents like this? I remember reading about one in Loch Ness where a diver went down to retrieve some items from a recently-sunk tour boat and met up with a huge black thing...
  3. W

The Lost Cosmonauts

Anyone have any opinons on the stories of cosmonauts being lost in space? There have been several stories... 1) A woman burning to death in a space plane upon re-entry. She was supposedly the first woman in space and there is a supposed transmission of her last moments. 2) A heartbeat...
  4. W

UFO Reports By Astronauts (General / Compendium Thread)

I've read a few interesting stories about astronauts seeing UFOs and having encounters with aliens. There is an interesting site here Link and website are dead. The 2002 version of the MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine...
  5. W

1936 Nessie film

I'm surprised there hasn't been a mention about the recently-rediscovered film of the Loch Ness Monster. Has anyone seen it? Has it been posted on the web yet?
  6. W

The Atlantis Thread

This article appeared on Earthfiles.com. It talks about structures found off of Cuba 2200 feet down. It also discusses theories on Atlantis' location. http://www.earthfiles.com/earth303.htm
Back