• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. O

It Happened To Me Books Downloadable For Kindle

For those of you who like ebooks, all three of the FT IHTM books are now available as Kindle downloads on Amazon - although for Volume 3 you have to spell Times with a double "i".
  2. O

FT now downloadable from Zinio

As from issue FT268, Fortean Times is on sale as a download to PC, Mac or iPad, either as single issues or as a 12-issue subscription. See http://www.zinio.com for details. Search for "fortean" then select your country from the drop-down menu at the flag in the top right corner. Vols 1 and...
  3. O

UnCon - Tube Disruption

Anyone travelling to UnCon should take note that the Circle, Metro and Hammersmith & City lines are all closed for engineering works this weekend. Probably not a surprise to Londoners, but if you're travelling in from out of town it's worth noting. There will be be replacement bus services...
  4. O

FT202 delivery problems

As some of you have deduced, there have indeed been distribution problems in the UK with the latest issue. Laura of Dennis's subscription/distribution liaison section informs me of the following: The printers didn't deliver the correct number of copies to the mailing house and the mailing...
  5. O

Richard Freeman talk in London

Sent by Stephen Wilson: Wednesday 8th 2004 The Moot With No Name presents: Richard Freeman, professional dragon hunter and gothic cryptozoologist, on British Beasts. Richard is travelling from Devon to be with us to tell all about hunting for cryptid (weird animals to you or me) in...
  6. O

Unconvention: One Talk Cancelled

Regrettably, Kevin McClure has just told us that he won't be able to give his talk at UnCon. At very short notice, Rev R Lionel Fanthorpe has nobly stepped in to give a talk, which will probably be on the Knights Templar. This will probably be timed for first thing Sunday morning, as Lionel...
Back