• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. R

Frightfest 2009 - 2013

Is anybody going? I'm not but I've had a quick scan of the roster and there looks like a few decent new horrors will be heading out onto DVD in the next few months. Anyone got anything they're keeping their eyes peeled for?
  2. R

Unreleased And/Or Unfinished Films, TV Shows, Games & Music

I have a recent obsession with things that have never been completed, or that have been completed and for some reason never released. It usually turns out that the completed things were never released because they were mostly just so terrible the people involved thought it too embarrassing to...
  3. R

Who gets custody of the kidney?!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7818751.stm It's been a slow news day for me.
  4. R

Dexter

Does anybody watch this show? I caught the second series after never really getting into the first. I'm not sure why but I found the first series to be quite plodding. Any ideas on how the third series will pan out now that Dexter has seemingly abdandoned his code of ethics? I know...
  5. R

Abandonware - Games Free From Copyright.

I was reading the gaming pages on C4 Teletext last night, page 305, and the letters page featured a suggestion to search for 'Abandonware' on Google. Abandonware has been given up by the original owners and is therefore free to download without fear of being sued... *ahem* Anyway here's...
  6. R

R-Point

Has anybody seen R-Point yet? Is it as good as the cover of the box makes it look?
  7. R

The Title Fight!

What with all these movie franchise face-offs we're getting just lately, Alien Vs Predator and Freddy Vs Jason being the only two which have actually made it to the big screen I feel it's time to revive the playground arguments about who you'd like to see doing fisticuffs with eachother and...
  8. R

Pissing On Arnie

9. R

Holy Spongebob

Although they don't mention anything about the Church of Ned Flanders opinion.
  10. R

Plants Can Sing In Japanese

Story Here:- http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=5715584&section=news
  11. R

Kids dangle from meat hooks for fun (WARNING)

[Emp edit: Adding in the link to the source: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040718/80/ey9f7.html and adding in warnings - although the title does make it clear but...... ]
  12. R

Favourite Werewolf Movies?

Everybody loves the vampire sub-genre of the horror stable but you never really hear anybody talking about werewolf movies. I suppose it's hard to create a decent character out of what is basically a rabid dog but there are still some pretty damn fine werewolves to have graced the silver screen...
  13. R

malatestascarnival

Does anybody know anything more about this film than the following website offers? Anyone seen it or know anyone who has? http://www.malatestascarnival.com/
  14. R

Freddy Vs. Jason

Ok so this movie is one of those no brainer affairs that's only going to be good with masses of alcohol and lots of highly salted, carbohydrate soaked junk food but I really am looking forward to seeing it. I've sat through all the Nightmares and all the Fridays and first heard of this idea in...
  15. R

Oh, seer, where for art thou?

A thought struck me late last night, or early this morning, as I lay staring into the pitch black of the room in a vain attempt at sleeping I wondered to myself where have all the seers gone? Where are the Mother Shiptons and Nostradamus's of the latter half of the 20th century? Those ones who...
  16. R

The Son of Sam & The Monster of Florence

I was reading the article in the latest issue of FT about the Son of Sam and how he claimed links to a satanic or pseudo religious sect operating in the New York area at the time of his spree. I have read about him many times before, probably like most I regarded him as nothing more than a...
  17. R

The Monster Of Florence

source This is supposedly the return of an italian serial killer who operated within the city of Florence during a time period of two decades. Despite the fact that the cheif suspect in that case died before he could face a re-trial and the rest of the suspects would all be in their eighties...
Back