• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. R

Odd People: Cranks, Eccentrics & Nutters

local crazy lady spoke to me about REAL things A local crazy lady, you know the type- can be seen walking along talking complete nonsense seemingly to herself but never really doing anybody any harm- passed by me on the street as usual and then suddenly stopped in mid-rant and turned around to...
  2. R

Somebody Else Saw What I Saw Years Later

having a 1970's cigar A bit of internet searching reveals a few more similar descriptions of cigar shaped UFOs sporting a fin. In my sighting (back in the 1970's) the hooked "fin" stuck up at least double if not triple the height of the main body, the base of the fin being located at one end of...
  3. R

Out Of Place Animals

crazy creatures I grew up in the farm country of Northern Oklahoma in the late 60's and 70's and back then you could order all sorts of creatures out the back of Boy's Life magazine, including alligators. Our dads and uncles used to do it as well when they were young. We had one rogue alligator...
  4. R

no airship or blimp Although it vaguely appears to be the right shape for an airship of some sort there are a number of factors that rule this out. Firstly, it was observed by both myself and the other parties in the other sighting quite closely and for a period of time and in conditions...
  5. R

the detail I never mentioned The detail I never told anybody about was the hooked or curved looking "fin" thing at one end of the object. My sighting was on a bright, clear sunny summer's day and the object looked to be no more than a couple of hundred feet away just over a ploughed field near...
  6. R

When I was about 11 years old and living on a farm in Oklahoma (I am now forty eight and live in England) I had a very clear UFO sighting. I believe I have even left a posting about it on the FT message boards somewhere but wouldn't know where to find it now Edit: See here for original account...
Back