• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Cultjunky

Graphic Novels

I've just finished reading my first graphic novel - The House that Groaned, by Karrie Fransman. As I say, it's my first, so I'm not sure what to make of it. It didn't fit with any of my preconceived ideas about graphic novels, such as having a sci fi element, although it was heavy on the...
  2. Cultjunky

Genuine Mediums and the like

Well, I've taken PMs advice and started the thread about the time a medium/psychic predicted something that came true. Many moons ago, myself and a few mates had a psychic evening, where a card reader came round to the house and read the cards for all five of us during the course of the...
  3. Cultjunky

'Water-Rise': A Waterfall Reversed By Wind

A man once said, "ye canna change the laws of physics" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-14217256 Well, maybe not changed, but bent a little. It entertained me :)
  4. Cultjunky

Extinct Dog Kills Woman

Well, the beeb has gone all Fortean today, but missed some great opportunities for Fortean Headlines. The first was a report featuring someone suffering from Foreign Voice Syndrome (Sorry, can't find a link to the interview), closely followed by 'Extinct dog kills woman'...
  5. Cultjunky

My First UFO, Or Not!

Having read descriptions of various sightings that amount to Chinese lanterns, last night, about 10pm, I saw four orange coloured orbs in the sky, and immediately assumed that they were Chinese lanterns. It seemed such an obvious conclusion that I wonder how they could be mistaken for...
Back