• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

Hacking For UFO Secrets

lockerbie debacle IMAO Mckinnon has lost any chance of stopping the extradition because of the Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed Al Megrahi issue The United States will play the, "you owe us a favour in our special relationship" card.
  2. M

John Lennon's Last Recording Session

douglas Cheers Whistling Jack. Close it was Jack Douglas.I have been always fascinated about what was spoken by lennon that night. Douglas has never spoken about it. Even at the dying embers of the beatles Lennon was asked how he might die. Lennon said, I'll probably be popped off by some...
  3. M

CDs & Mayonnaise

gas through a tube/milk Wasn't it Dylan thomas who wrote about people getting stoned by bubbling town gas through milk and sniffing it. Or maybe I dreamt it. I think you might be thinking of John Christie the norotorious serial killer,he invited victims back to his flat with the promise...
  4. M

John Lennon's Last Recording Session

I read somewhere on the night of lennon's last recording session at the record plant, he said some prophetic things, which freaked out the producer at the time. After he was murdered the tapes were erased. Is this a myth?
Back