• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. R

Strange Oddities

Afternoon all In our house, some little things have been bothering me recently. I've passed them off for a while now, and maybe they are caused by electrical faults and trick of the mind, but they have certainly given me the creeps in the multitude of times they have occured. Firstly, I...
  2. R

Moving Photographs

Hello One thing that has always spooked me is moving pictures. In my old mans front room, he has a small photograph of my Nan and Grandad which was taken whilst on holiday almost 20 years ago. Now obviously it has alot of sentimental meaning to my family and to myself, as both of them are now...
  3. R

Buildings Converted Into Houses Or Other Residences

No, I'm not an architect plugging my latest designs... It's something that has always spooked me. A good mate of mine's girlfriend has just moved into a house (well, she moved in 7 months ago). Now this is no ordinary house. The location is in the grounds of an old asylum (which closed in...
  4. R

ITC...How believable is it?

Hello all, put this under general because I wasnt quite sure where it should fall. Science maybe? Not even sure if there has been a similar thread. So, ITC spiritual contact? What are your lots thoughts? I have just spent an hour fascinated by the http://www.worlditc.org The recording...
  5. R

GhostStudy.com: What Do You Make Of It?

How do Just a quick one. Been looking at this site now for quite a few months. A majority of the photo's seem quite genuine and interesting, but its the investigators that tickle me. Just been reading one analysis where the guy hosting the site talks about seeing other dimensions in oven...
  6. R

Ghosts on TV programmes

Hello to the FTMB I've always been fascinated by the appearence of a ghost on a television program (still pictures I have only ever found in ghost books, most of them from many years ago). The fact is, has anyone experienced, or heard of, a sighting on a television programme that has...
  7. R

Non EVP Paranormal 'Voices'

As I have posted this story on the 'Witnessed a ghost' thread, I wont bore with all the details again. But the basics go like: I was in my room on the pc, deciding enough work had been done for the day. As I stood up out of my chair, someTHING spoke into my right ear loud and clearly "Where you...
Back