• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. joeosker

Appearing Kids

Monday just gone , myself and the erchin are driving back from Krav practice. We stop at traffic lights on a crossroads and on our right is an old pub, now turned into 4 flats, attached to it. The right side is a fenced in yard (mesh , you can see though it ) there's also a door to the property...
  2. joeosker

Disapearing Red Plane

Just back from a fab 2 weeks in Florida doing the parks,I'm sitting outside the Jimmy Falon ride in Universal sipping coke waiting for the oh and urchin to come out of his new ride looking right toward the entrance,up in the sky there's a small plane turning left to right ,it's well below cloud...
  3. joeosker

Fire Sprites

My old local pub used to have a folk night on a Tuesday way back in the late 80,s it was always well attended with some quite famous ish acts ,The pub, being an ex Manor house,had three main rooms and two bars one down a few steps were the music was,at the end of the evening the act and most of...
  4. joeosker

night time sounds

About 1977 we moved to an old house out in the country down a narrow lane , the main road being about 300 yards away, the late night traffic could be heard but only just. Having left a house on a main road the silence was deafening ,this particular night having just turned in ( and turned off...
Back