• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. onetwothree

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

Lucy Furr is a Dutch drum & bass DJ.
  2. onetwothree

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I am sorry for your loss, psychomania1973, but that's brilliant that your mate still won't let you listen to that song!
  3. onetwothree

Inside No. 9

Yes! That was excellent, but very sad, as so many of them are. They do pathos so well.
  4. onetwothree

Miscellaneous Ghost Photos & Videos

The cleaning woman clip! FFS! That was brilliant.
  5. onetwothree

James Bond

I love it. She's got such a beautiful and distinctive voice.
  6. onetwothree

Inside No. 9

I was really disappointed again with this week's episode. However, if I'd seen Psychoville (and I'm really not clear how I have managed to miss this), I would have probably thought it was genius.
  7. onetwothree

Strange Coincidences?

I had a builder round on Saturday to quote for some work in my kitchen. Turns out that he owns a house in Nottingham on the same road that my boyfriend's family lived on when he was young. Probably not that weird until you think that we live in Bristol and the builder is South African. As we...
  8. onetwothree

Psychic/Coincidence Clustering

Gattino: any recent developments? I really enjoy reading your accounts.
  9. onetwothree

Ghost Stories 2020 Tour

I had the immense pleasure of seeing Ghost Stories in Bath on Saturday. I would recommend it very highly, even if you've seen the film, but especially if you haven't. It was incredibly tense and properly scary and I absolutely loved it. Not for the faint-hearted, but definitely for you if you...
  10. onetwothree

Mother & Son Live On A Bench In Tooting

And we fucking well shouldn't judge; it makes me really, really angry.
  11. onetwothree

Coincidences

There's a particular song that's very dear to me (it's related to my now-boyfriend) and I listened to it a lot before I got in touch with him for the first time in years. He's moving down to live with me in a couple of months' time and we're both excited but a bit 'eeeek' about it all because...
  12. onetwothree

Mother & Son Live On A Bench In Tooting

A bit of kindness goes a long way in situations like this. I'm pleased your mate had you to help him out.
  13. onetwothree

His Dark Materials

Yes! She did some incredible pure-rage screaming. There was a scene where Lyra did the same at the same time, which I thought was wonderful.
  14. onetwothree

Psychic/Coincidence Clustering

When I woke up on Saturday morning, I had the idle thought that I wonder what my ex's mum would say if I phoned her up asking for a lift to the vet's for one of my cats (she always used to offer her services in that way). Obviously, it would be inappropriate to ask her now. Anyway, a couple of...
  15. onetwothree

His Dark Materials

It's been a very long time since I read these books, but I think that's right about the parallel earths not being evident in the first book (at least, the parallel Oxfords). I absolutely loved this adaptation - I think they got it spot-on with pretty much everything and Ruth Wilson was...
  16. onetwothree

Horror Shorts

Thank you, @blessmycottonsocks !
  17. onetwothree

Horror Shorts

Where's that available, please?
  18. onetwothree

What Did You Dream Of Last Night?

I certainly do, Scargy.
  19. onetwothree

I had one of my water dreams last night. Except, instead of being scared of impending tidal waves/tsunamis/massive floods, I was actively seeking out the sea to swim in, but the tide kept going out. That's bloody weird...
  20. onetwothree

Ben Wheatley To Make Zombie TV Series

Ooh! This sounds intriguing. Thanks for the heads-up!
  21. onetwothree

Identifying Some 1970s Supernatural TV Dramas (UK)

Damnit! The one time I could actually be helpful, you buggers have all got there before me! I knew Genesis and Catastrophe because I first read it years and years ago. Sapphire and Steel definitely stands the test of time; I've been watching it recently and it's wonderful.
  22. onetwothree

The Mandela Effect: False Memory

Love it! :rollingw:
  23. onetwothree

I KNOW! I KNOOOOOOWWWW!
  24. onetwothree

I don't remember ever seeing those jigsaws, so unlikely. I asked my sister what she remembers too and she could have sworn the word had 2 ls. Really weird!
  25. onetwothree

When I was young, I loved the Enid Blyton school story series. I was very scornful at a stage adaptation of one of them, called Malory Towers. "Huh, they can't even get the name right", I thought. It was only after doing a proper Abebooks search that I realised it's never been 'Mallory'...
  26. onetwothree

Haha! Yes, fair enough. :D
  27. onetwothree

Does Magick Work?

Ulalume: I would love to read more about your aunt Clara if you would like to share!
  28. onetwothree

I would be very interested in your interpretation!
  29. onetwothree

I dreamt that I weed all over the floor under my desk at work and although it was very loudly obvious what I was doing, no-one said anything. I also spilled red paint all over the work corridors but managed to clean it up easily, leaving no trace. Odd.
  30. onetwothree

Horror Films

Looking forward to your take on it. With spoiler tags!
  31. onetwothree

Horror Films

Enjoy!
  32. onetwothree

Horror Films

Anyone seen Midsommar yet? I went last night. Head. Fuck.
  33. onetwothree

The Ouija Board

I have had a floatation tank session and it was brilliant. I phoned my sister afterwards and was so incredibly chilled out, she thought I was drunk.
  34. onetwothree

Summer Solstice

I'm going to make my Swedish friend sing the froggy song this evening!
  35. onetwothree

Russell T. Davies' Years And Years

It's so good, isn't it? I LOVE the tech.
  36. onetwothree

Horror Films

Excellent! Was hoping you would have seen it.
  37. onetwothree

Horror Films

Anyone seen 'Ma' yet?
  38. onetwothree

Horror Films

That looks great!
  39. onetwothree

Most Horrible Day Ever?

You know what? You saved a life and I think that's brilliant. You acted like a good and decent human being and that's what matters.
  40. onetwothree

Horror Films

Oooh. I had forgotten all about this. Ta for the reminder. Not that you had posted it with the sole purpose of reminding me, but you know what I mean.
  41. onetwothree

Coincidences

Coincidences continue apace with the return of my dearest friend. His name still crops up a lot at my work and music from a long time ago that we both loved keeps being played at restaurants when he's out. One of the weirdest ones though: I was outside trying to find a place to burn a sigil I'd...
  42. onetwothree

Forteana & Weirdness On YouTube

No, but it looks great! Have subscribed.
  43. onetwothree

General Book Thread: Solicit Opinions Or Review!

Well, 'Spanky' is the novel I re-read loads but his short story collections are also brilliant.
  44. onetwothree

General Book Thread: Solicit Opinions Or Review!

Christopher Fowler's other stuff is well worth reading. I love it.
  45. onetwothree

Horror Films

Ooh, thanks for the recommendation. I saw this on Netflix and *love* Stanley Tucci with the heat of a thousand suns, so good to know it's worth a go.
  46. onetwothree

Fortean Films

My (German) grandparents *always* watched this on New Year's Eve. Absolute tradition, not to be messed with.
  47. onetwothree

Smoke & Mirrors: The Relationship Between Magic & Psychology. The Wellcome Collection's New Exhibition In London

Ooooh! That looks bloody brilliant! Thank you for the heads-up!
  48. onetwothree

Furries & Animal Wannabes

I know. :p
  49. onetwothree

Funny And/Or Weird Happenings Whilst Drunk (Stoned; Tripping; Etc.)

It's the sort of information that needs to be out of my head and into all of yours.
Back