• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. RyoHazuki

Water Elephants

Shamelessly stolen from Reddit.... Apologies if it's already a 'thing' here - I did try searching but nothing came up. I strongly recommend looking at the original /r post, as there are several useful links there.
  2. RyoHazuki

A generation with no memories (a tedious melancholic rambling)

Apologies for the length and dullness. Believe it or not, I am sober. I was listening to Jeremy Vine on R2 a few weeks ago (I was working and it just happened to be on, OK? stop judging me!) and one of the subjects being blathered on about was the modern epidemic of smartphones and tablets...
  3. RyoHazuki

Forgotten stories

Yes, it's another one of those annoying "help me remember this book" threads. Apologies if there's already something similar in existence. If there's not, feel free to continue this one. I was in my mid-teens, and found a book of short stories in the library, all by the same author. At the...
  4. RyoHazuki

Spiders. Millions Of Spiders

I thought there was a thread for spiders somewhere, but can't seem to find it. I don't think this fits in the 'Arachnophobia' thread in the HC sub-forum, as none of them invaded anyone's bodiliy orifices (afaik). Also, it's 5 years old. Sorry...
  5. RyoHazuki

Correlations

Not sure if it should really be here, as it's more of a humourous dig at conspiracy theorists, but it's well worth a look. Especially the one about cheese/death by bedsheet :? LINK __________
  6. RyoHazuki

Evangelion

I'm sure this may have been mentioned before, but I've searched the forum in vain. Anyhoo, years ago I picked up a ltd-ed Akira dvd from a shop, and when informed at the till that Manga films were BOGOF, I randomly grabbed another, which turned out to be Neon Genesis Evangelion. It was quite...
Back