• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

'Earworms' & Stuck-Tune Syndrome

It turns into the kaiser chiefs, everyday I love you less and less.
  2. M

What Did You Dream Of Last Night?

So I got my rescuec dog and he wouldn't come out of the crate at all. Many an hour sat on tbe floor with chicken treats, he started to take them but would scoot to the back of the crate. I had Friday off and had a little nana nap, where i dreamt I was cuddling the dog and telling him I'd never...
  3. M

I'm a little creeped out at the moment. Struggling to sleep, dozed off. I dreamt I was in a car with my parents, sister and nan (who died in 2013). We were on my nans Street about to set off and felt the urge to check the front door. My dad got out of the car annoyed because he knew the door...
  4. M

I've been on holiday this week, but every night I've dreamt about old friends, who I don't see anymore, just though circumstance rather than any falling out. The first one started coukd see my nan in the distance but I couldn't quite get to her. Then each dream was my closest friends from...
  5. M

My dog died just before new year. We stayed at my boyfriends quite a lot and thats were we where at the end. We went back to mine the following week and i dreamt the dog toddled from the dining room into the living room and was in the doorway. The dining room and doorway were in darkness...
  6. M

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I do.this. I was out with a friend and the usual A road had closed so we had to divert down some creepy country lanes. It was pitch black, no road signs or anything or junctions. But at a bend in the road I suddendly knew where i was, my friend was just like "How? You can't see anything!". My...
  7. M

More Vivid Dreaming During The COVID-19 Pandemic

More freaky dreams I was inLiverpool but it was as it was before Liverpool 1 was built.. trying to get to a theatre that was shiwing a play about vampires. We get there but the vampires are real bit we manage to escape and went for a drink. I was at my parents old house. It was suddenly...
  8. M

This morning I had a dream were I looked st my watch and it said 5.22. I wokeup and guess what time it was...5.22!
  9. M

My dream last night was like a film. The main character was calked Jane. Jane went to an event like a youth club disco in a church hall but there were people of all ages. She went to the loo and there was a mean girl called meredith in the loos who was an absolute cow. Anyway Jane...
  10. M

Haunted Shops

I know the shop. But I thought it was the last shop in the row.
  11. M

I've had a few intruder dreams recently were I've opened the door and the person has managed to get into the house. Weirdly when they are on the doorstep it's daylight but once they get inside it's near dark but still daylight through the window. The last couple have taken place at my...
  12. M

2 worst fears, spiders and PE at school!
  13. M

I was in a dream version of my school sports hall , I looked over to a doorway and could see a tarantula by the door. Panicking I looked for another door but in the gap at the bottom of the door I could see another. We managed to get out by the one door that was still free and ended up in my...
  14. M

FRIDAY I dreamt i went into a charity shop and tried on thus skirt. It didn't really fit but was beautiful. (Think of Roses dress on Staurdays Strictly) I really wanted it but in the dream it was worth over £500 and I couldn't buy it with a clear conscience and told the shop so. Then I was...
  15. M

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

What a cutie. Xxx
  16. M

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I went to visit my parents and we were talking about cars and mentioned were.my dad used to buy his cars when we lived at our first house. I would have been about 7 the last time we went to that dealership. So around 40 years ago. I asked my mum if she remembered the sales bloke with curly...
  17. M

So as part of a wider dream that I can't remember, there was a character calked Doreen. Who was in her 60s and I was seeing things from Doreens perspective. For some reason they wanted Doreen to go into space but she gad to put on this huge silver ball type helmet. She couldn't fit the space...
  18. M

The other day I dreamed I was surrounded by these handdrawn characters with a white background. The next night I dreamed I was in Blackpool and walking past a building that was supported by a bar, a bit like the bar the pull down on a faiground ride. The person I was with told me to pull the...
  19. M

I've now had several dreams were I have 'haunted' myself. I realised this driving down the stretch of road I first dreamed about. Perhaps I have some unresolved issues!!!
  20. M

I dreamt my home was a closed supermarket. Although it wasn't dark I still needed to use my tourch to see. All my stuff was piled up in a little concession shop near the tills. There was a mannequin at the front which frightened me when I caught it in the tourch light. But then the ghost of...
  21. M

Inside No. 9

Let's hope next weeks is amazing!
  22. M

Inside No. 9

Oh no, not you! I did wonder if I should have written that ... the snobby comments are on other forums...
  23. M

Inside No. 9

I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I hated it, from some of the references to the masks. But then again I hated A Quiet Night In and Zanzibar. I have read some really snobby comments online that are mocking those who didn't get it. But if we all like the same thing the world would be a very...
  24. M

Last night I dreamt i was driving down a road, in my head it was the A5 between Tamworth and Atherstone, but narrower and Leafier. The car I was driving was a big black taxi and the steering wheel was on the left. As I was driving the screen was misting up with a mixture of red and green...
  25. M

. I dreamt ivwas at the end of a beach. It was a ok beach and I've dreamt if it before but never been there in real life. I was walking along the beach up by the the edge furthest away from the sea. The water was a lovely turquoise colour but it was cold and grey weatherwise because we were...
  26. M

Strangeness On The Road

It was an off set cross road. To continue on the A444 from Nuneaton to Tycross you had to pull on to the A5 and turn right. It was a nightmare. Lots of accidents Its now some weird double mini roundabout situation. But at least now you have half a chance of making it alive!!
  27. M

Last night I dreamt that I was in this place where there were mountains either side. To go up the mountain youu had to do it in stages. Go up 1 staircase. Walk across the platform and then up the next staircase at the other end of the platform. It was really busy and I had to cling on to the...
  28. M

The other nights dream was full of weird details. i dreamt me and my other half , left my nans house and walked to the bus stop at the top of her street. Oddly though we walked to the bus stop where I would normally get off the bus if going to my nans. I have never got on the bus there because...
  29. M

I went to the pub again. I dream a couple of times a week of different pubs, none of these pubs exist in real life (thst i kniw of) but they are very nice. Perhaps I should switch to a career in pub design.
  30. M

TV Programme In Old Jail Ghost

It wasxs
  31. M

Twice I Avoided Meeting... Myself!

I Used to live about 30 seconds from the Bow Bells pub in the late nineties. Apparently the ladies toilet was haunted.
  32. M

Facial Recognition & Super Recognisers / Recognizers

I watched Traces on BBC this week and thought the Detective and the main suspect were very similar, but the main suspect had better hair!
  33. M

Horror Films

This was on earlier this evening on Horror. I missed it! It is really ridiculous good fun.
  34. M

Facial Recognition & Super Recognisers / Recognizers

I did this test back in 2018 and got 13/14. I did it today and got 7/14. Maybe because i'm not around people all day its harder to pick up cues than it was then.
  35. M

I dreamt of my grandad, who died when I was 2. . Anyway. We were walking along, I was following along with someone else and he was telling me stuff but he was talking in a Scottish accent I asked "grandad where are you from?". He replied "Edinburgh", I told the other person I was with that...
  36. M

Strange Coincidences?

Just a teeny tiny one. I am watching Britain's Greatest Christmas adverts whike scrolling Facebook and its talking about Toys R us. Just as they are talking about the local radio DJ who did his broadcast outside the Coventry store in protest of it closing (no names mentioned). That very DJ...
  37. M

Light seems to be a big thing in dreams at the moment. They seem to be taking place as the light would be in the early hours of a summer morning. A couple of night ago i dreamed i was in bed and big brown spider fell on on the bed. I shot out of bed for real, squealing, a bit surprised the...
  38. M

Coincidences

My mum did this to me with Scott Chegge. She ruined the joke by sending me a random picture of face inside a scotch egg first though.
  39. M

I dreamt i was a prisoner in a room with a couple of other people with mattresses on the floor. The woman who was keeping us prisoner was trying to give me a drug but she ddn't realise she had spilled the powder. So I was only a little bit hazy. Somehow i left the room and was on a seafront...
  40. M

I often dream of a certain friend (who is very much alive) when I am stressed and the setting is always my university town even if the geography is very different.
  41. M

We've got a new bed and I'm not used to it yet. It's a bit hard so I am waking up a couple of times. Last night I dreamt I had to get my friend from work and we had to go to a conference. We were joking that conference hall always have futristic foyers or corridors. The we were in a car and...
  42. M

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

It isn't that hard to do. I went to bed one night probably about 11, got up at what I thought was 6am. It was still dark so it must have been winter. Put the TV on and wondered why there was still a random film on. Looked at the clock at was 12:30.
  43. M

So last night I dreamt my boyfriend woke ne up and asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I looked at the clock and it was quarter past 3 but the lighting was like dawn. The next moment we are on a beach with some beach huts and rocky hills behind us and a headland to our left. It felt like a...
  44. M

I was visiting a mine museum and it wasa bit disappointing. So I went into the cafe. There were wooden seats around the edge attached to the wall but nothing between the seats and the bar. My friendmdscwent to the loo while I looked after the seats. I leaned over to put a bag on the seats...
  45. M

Phone Weirdness

My work iphone has that setting. Its quite useful.
  46. M

I was at a fairground with a friend and we went on a ride. But when it finished there was a problem so we were asked to go on it again. After some consultation. With a similar ride at the same fair. The man asked us to go on it again. This time it went backwards. Then I needed to get to a...
  47. M

I had a dream like that recently, I can't remember it but I had the feeling it was my other life and it actually happened and to be fair it didn't seem to be a bad life (I was drinking in a pub having a great night out!) Last night I dreamt i was camping (that will never happen) but I wasn't...
  48. M

Sorry for you loss
  49. M

Strangeness On The Road

http://www.weddingtoncastle.co.uk/ghosts.html For anyone interested.
  50. M

Strangeness On The Road

I was going to mention the phantom cyclist of Weddington! Have a look at Haunted Warwickshire on Facebook. The site owner has published a couple of ghost books of nuneaton.
Back