• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Roland Deschain

FT magazines 2000 to 2017 free to collector

I'm having a clear out and have Fortean Times Magazines from 2000 to now, most years complete plus some specials. Free to anyone who is willing to pick them up as it would seem a shame to recycle them. I'm located in Hastings, East Sussex.
  2. Roland Deschain

Ghosts Of The Glasgow Subway

http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/st-enoch-poltergeist-shields-road-12023539 Beware! After reading this you may never want to catch the Subway again as ghouls have been terrorising Glaswegians for more than 120 years Sightings of ghosts and ghouls have been terrorising Glaswegians...
  3. Roland Deschain

Hastings East Sussex report to local paper

I suspect Chinese lanterns. There is a picture. Posted as its really really close to me so it got noticed!
  4. Roland Deschain

Is This An Occult Symbol?

I found this symbol while walking the dog. It was on a gate leading into woodland. We're a bit provincial round here and our yoofs don't go in much for tagging. I'm sure it has a prosaic explanation but I can't think of one.
Back