• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Carse

Home CCTV Caught An Odd Light

This isn't an 'It Happened To Me' but an 'It Happened To Her'... I spent Christmas day with my sister and, as she knows I am a fan of the paranormal she showed me a video recorded on the Ring CCTV camera at her house. The camera recorded the clip automatically because it detected motion. She...
  2. Carse

Chased By Skeletons? (Identify Story Read Long Ago?)

I have a memory from childhood of reading in one of those pulpy “unexplained mystery” type books an acount of a man being chased down the road by a group of skeletons. I recall it happening somewhere in the UK, starting with the man hearing an odd sound behind him and culminating in him running...
  3. Carse

Seventh Day Adventists

I thought there was a thread somewhere for examples of odd posters, leaflets and flyers but a search of the board didn’t turn anything useful up. I used to see lots of weird flyers and leaflets around the UK but they seem to be dying out in the 21st century. Anyway, today someone posted a card...
  4. Carse

Children's Encounter With Odd Humanoid (Isle Of Wight; May 1973)

This thread has been established to consolidate ports originally appearing in the Ella Hewett thread: https://forums.forteana.org/index.p...cident-trawlers-fireball-sighting-1957.62931/ ... and the 'Funny Little Hut' CE3 thread...
Back