• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Enid Coleslaw

Man, Myth & Magic

Would anyone be interested in a full set of Man, Myth & Magic magazines? They're all bound, but a few of the pages have come loose over the years. Despite that, they're all present and correct. I know they sometimes sell for a fortune, but I'd be happy to send to a good home for the cost of...
  2. Enid Coleslaw

Duchess Pandora Verrukalian

Please move if this is in the wrong place, didn't know where best to post it. A couple of years ago, some friends and I got obsessed with a woman on this old Paranormal discussion show, and I can't find any mention of her, so I'm posting this because everyone needs to know about Duchess Pandora...
  3. Enid Coleslaw

Satanic Panic Books

Has anyone read any good books about the satanic panic phenomenon that they could recommend? American is fine, but I'd really like to read more about the stuff that happened in the North of England back in the day if such a book exists. Thanks! :)
  4. Enid Coleslaw

IHTM-Style Books

I have some time off work coming up and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any books that are similar to The Fortean Time It Happened to Me Books. Looking for books with shortish accounts that cross the spectrum - the kind of things you read across this message board. I particularly love...
  5. Enid Coleslaw

Greek Seer?

Would any of you forteans be able to help me? I remember listening to a podcast about a Greek (I think) man who fell into a coma where he found himself living thousands(?) of years in the future. He later wrote about this in a diary after coming round. The future was something of a Utopia where...
  6. Enid Coleslaw

Fortean Webcomic?

This is a bit of a longshot, but a couple of years ago I stumbled across a Japanese (I think) webcomic about supposedly true supernatural events. I've been trying to find it again with no joy. Does anyone happen to know what it is?
  7. Enid Coleslaw

Creepy find in Long Island Forest

What do you all make of this? Hoax, creepy serial killer, none of the above? 'A man hiking through the woods in Long Island stumbled upon what looked like a scene out of a horror film. He shot on his phone the real Missing Persons signs, cans of food and the handmade cage-like structure that...
  8. Enid Coleslaw

Stories Of People Living Different Lives Whilst Unconscious?

I just found this interesting comment on Reddit, and I was wondering if any of you had heard of anything similar? I plan to look into it further when I have more time, so if anyone could pint me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it...
Back