• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

Scariest Programme When You Were A Kid (Or Indeed A Nipper)?

I used to like watching Worzel Gummidge but it freaked me out when he would take his head off and put a different one on!
  2. D

What Did You Dream Of Last Night?

Lol!! I had a sausage butty last night, i was thinking of our game as i devoured it:D
  3. D

I dreamt i visited an old school friend, she took me into her living room where she had a bookcase and i saw the library book i failed to return as a teenager, can't remember which book it was but i'd forgotten all about this until i dreamt of it.
  4. D

A&E Weirdness

I believe your story Nick. I work in a hospital and strange things do happen. I've been on a night shift and heard footsteps outside my office, yet i was the only one in the area, i've also been getting changed in the locker rooms and the hand dryer in the toilets has come on yet nobody else was...
  5. D

Oops! The Silly Mistakes Thread

In the winter we were snowed in so i had to walk to my mums and leave my car at home, i also left my glasses as home as i didn't need them with not driving. Anyway on the way to mums i passed a field, there were trees and a dog stood by a tree, i thought nothing of it. I spent a few hours with...
  6. D

The dreams i have about my ex husband are usually quite funny, he was a leech so i wasn't that bothered he was cheating. In my dreams of him he's usually asking for money or he's up to something dodgy trying to make money, maybe one day i'll dream of him actually holding down a job! :joint:
  7. D

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Will Carlos take up the above mentioned position too? :rasp:. Just found this appropriate icon! Haha.
  8. D

I Saw And Photographed The Loch Ness Monster In 2006

Lol! Well at least Captain Buttock is away from any nurses homes as i found those places very creepy anyway, and a caravan on bricks sounds like an ideal holiday home to me! :loveu:
  9. D

Bring on the filth i say! Lol:nods:
  10. D

:ness: What more proof do you guys need! This pic is 100% genuine and proves that Nessie is real:rasta:
  11. D

Lol!! Well she's about to rim him, his head is down and his bum is up! Get it now? :ddance:
  12. D

Reminds me of a vid my friend sent to me, it was of a girl about to perform a sex act on her guy but he farts in her face, she slapped his bare bum and had a right strop on! Lol.
  13. D

Strange Things As Food & Drink

I find this a strange name for food.... Toad In The Hole, it's just a sausage in a Yorkshire pudding:cool2:
  14. D

Nice pic! But mine is better:ness:
  15. D

Courtroom Antics & Trial Oddities

I did jury service a few years ago, it was a case of GBH after a threesome involving a married couple with a male friend, the wife and male friend ended up in a relationship which led to an assault, pretty crazy really!
  16. D

Did the picture of the LNM get posted? I've read a few posts but didn't see Nessie! :loveu:
  17. D

Dreaming Of The Dead

My brothers friend was killed in a crash, i read his medical notes a few days later at work, after the funeral i had a dream about him, he was stood in our local mall and as i approached him he was touching the back of his head and he told me not to touch it. He suffered horrific head injuries...
  18. D

Crisps (Potato Chips & Similar Snacks)

I love maize snacks, the Bobbys Beef Grills are nice, my local shop sells them for 39p:party:
  19. D

That's certainly true in my case, mum is a very healthy eater and always made us eat fruit and veggies. My dad watched what he ate with having his allergy but he did indulge more than mum. When i had my dog i had her on a healthy diet, now it's just me i tend to have tea at mums house.
  20. D

I remember dropping my friend off after work one evening and we went inside her house for a coffee, her boyfriend wasn't expecting me to be with her so there he was having a wank, he jumped up and tried to hide behind the living rooms curtains! It was so funny but i didn't feel embarrassed...
  21. D

Haha! :ghunt: I'm very fussy when it comes to food, i think it comes from my dad who had a food allergy, i would hear him say he couldn't have certain things, it's weird but anything that is white, like coleslaw, salad cream or mayo, i won't go near yet i've never tried them.
  22. D

Can't believe i've enjoyed reading some of these posts:nods: i've seen many patients, male and female, who are embarrassed about their problems:nods:. When i worked in theatre i noticed guys looked very embarrassed when they were wheeled in and saw female theatre staff, i would put them at ease...
  23. D

Makes my mouth tingle when i open the packet and smell the vinegar!
  24. D

I don't like jaffa cakes, i don't really like chocolate, i find it too sweet, much prefer crisps or peanuts:headspinner:
  25. D

Coincidences

When i was a kid i was playing in our local park with other kids, as we were playing hide and seek i ran through some bushes and stepped onto a plank of wood, i immediately screamed as a nail in the wood had gone straight through my shoe and my foot was impaled on it, a lad riding past on his...
  26. D

Mmmmmmm yeah love those too!
  27. D

I had a fantastic dream last night and i can't wait to share it..... I was driving past a bus stop and i stopped to let people cross, as i looked towards the bus stop i saw the woman who had been seeing my husband behind my back, as she saw me she tried to stand up from her seat but she fell...
  28. D

My fave are salt and vinegar Ringos, followed closely by cheese and onion Golden Wonder. My local home bargain shop sells Tayto crisps from Ireland and they are nice too.
  29. D

I dreamt i was walking to the train station and along the way i was finding 10 pound notes behind a small wire fence, so i gathered them up, when i got to the train station i asked for a stapler instead of tickets, i then stapled all the 10 pound notes together and took then home. Haha. Very...
  30. D

Horror Films

I like the old horror films, Carrie, Halloween, Nightmare On Elm Street, and a very old one called The Beast With Five Fingers.
  31. D

Dreaming Of The Dead

I never knew either of my grandads, they both died when i was very young, i do remember though my paternal grandads funeral vaguely, i remember i wasn't allowed to go into the lounge of his house, found out years later he was actually laid out in there.
  32. D

Attacks By Seagulls

Yeah she's fine:)
  33. D

Dreaming Of The Dead

I lost my dad 12 years ago, i dream of him a lot, sometimes i get anxious that i can't tell him where i'm up to in my life. He died suddenly and we were in total shock. It does get easier with time but there's not a day that goes by when i don't think of him. I wouldn't like to see his ghost but...
  34. D

Attacks By Seagulls

I took my mum to the seaside recently, as we walked along the prom eating hotdogs a seagull swooped down and took a bite out of mums hotdog and finger, luckily we were near my car and first aid box. It was pretty scary, she won't eat food now along the seafront, she had to have a course of...
Back