• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. P

Mysterious Observatory Evacuation Stirs Alien Conspiracy Theories

Well, that particular observatory is the last place you'd want to be spotless. Here's a thought. Perhaps the FBI mistook the sunspot observatory for the suns pot observatory.
  2. P

Back Issues Available: U.S. 2003-2011, 2015

I am definitely interested in some of these! I am based in Pennsylvania, in the Lancaster area. I'll send you an email this weekend! Thank you!
  3. P

Mysterious Observatory Evacuation Stirs Alien Conspiracy Theories

[Threads Merged] Thought you might be interested in this. It happened a few days ago now, but the FBI have yet to say why they closed down the area. It's a sunspot observatory and it was closed down a few days before a large solar storm, it also overlooks Whitesands military base. Any thoughts...
  4. P

Fortean Places To Visit In Italy?

Catastrophic! Thank you for all the suggestions!
  5. P

Fortean Places To Visit In Italy?

Hi all, This is my first time posting in the FT forums. Me and my partner are headed to Italy this October and I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions for Fortean places to visit there. We'll mostly be in Naples and Florence and we'll be spending Halloween in Naples! Thanks for any...
Back