• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Alex Scaraoschi

Spirit Conjuration Classes

Roger that. I have a feeling they have said all they had to say though. Thank you for stepping in!
  2. Alex Scaraoschi

It's not my fault the other user decided to attack me here :) I will stop answering them ;)
  3. Alex Scaraoschi

I see you've made this account just to show off as being a hater because you don't have the balls of addressing me elsewhere :) Hate on! ;)
  4. Alex Scaraoschi

He is indeed :)
  5. Alex Scaraoschi

LOL i must've got it wrong. You were referring to the link i've shared with the planetary pentacles LOL! My bad :)
  6. Alex Scaraoschi

I am still not sure what you are talking about. Am I to understand you have bought the class? If so, please email me at [email protected] and we'll discuss it there. Thank you
  7. Alex Scaraoschi

The Chaldeans assigned the hours based on the movements of the seven classical planets (Sun and Moon included) through the heavens, with the Moon being the fastest and Saturn being the slowest to transit through the zodiac chart. The order is Saturn-Jupiter-Mars-Sun-Venus-Mercury-Moon. Saturn is...
  8. Alex Scaraoschi

Talisman making and consecrating class

This class offers people everything they need to know in order to start making their own magical talismans, regardless of their abilities to conjure spirits or not: https://gumroad.com/l/talismans
  9. Alex Scaraoschi

I would, but only as a means to communicate with them after i have called them in ritual. You can call on spirits using a Ouija board, but you dont know what you can come across, and you've got no means of controlling them that way. A ritual employs using names of power that constrain the...
  10. Alex Scaraoschi

I asked for more money and I received more calls from people seeking my services, I sold more books, I got a raise, someone had me help them move furniture and paid me, and the list goes on. You'd have to be pretty psychic from birth to be able to see spirits in the form of ghost-like...
  11. Alex Scaraoschi

First of all because magick does not manifest money out of thin air. It manifests probabilities for you to make more money: promotion, raise, second job, quick weekend service that pays off, etc. Second of all because many actual magicians seek to balance every aspect of their lives, not just...
  12. Alex Scaraoschi

Yes. Phone autocorrect :) i edited it I also added a link to a planetary hours calculator and a link to the respective pentacles
  13. Alex Scaraoschi

Here's a little experiment you can all make, if you're doubtful of the existence of spirits. Look up a planetary hours calculator online and seek the hours for this following Thursday. Select any hour of Jupiter of day or night. Look up the second pentacle of Jupiter online and draw it ona clean...
  14. Alex Scaraoschi

None taken. You are free to think and believe as you will. I respect your opinion.
  15. Alex Scaraoschi

It's alwaysa good idea to offer a spirit something in return, either before they provide you with what you ask for, or afterwards. Something as simple as a glass of alcohol will be to any spirit's liking, although it would be better to give them something talking more in their sphere of...
  16. Alex Scaraoschi

I will resume to state there's ways to test the spirits. And if you happen to conjure a certain spirit and ask it to do something within its powers, and you have that result within the time frame you've give it, then I would say you managed to conjure that spirit. Otherwise, your native magical...
  17. Alex Scaraoschi

So far I've only talked with them about improving my practice, as well as technical details relating to various magical experiments I'm doing. For instance, ur I want to make a talisman, I might call on the spirit beforehand and ask it for assistance in how to make the talisman: specific symbols...
  18. Alex Scaraoschi

The booklet is not about conjuring spirits, but teaches how to ask for their help in navigating hardastrological transits over your natal chart. Edit: the knowledge doesn't have to be ancient, btw, as some of the greatest books on magick have been written in our time ;) Check out Scott...
  19. Alex Scaraoschi

So far I've conjured all four archangelsof the elements, their angels, and elemental kings, all the spirits known in planetary hierarchies as per Agrippa, for instance, or the Golden Dawn: archangel, intelligence, spirit, all twelve angels of the zodiac signs, the angels of the houses, several...
  20. Alex Scaraoschi

I think you guys are veering away from the initial course of the discussion. I was asked if I'm a magick practitioner. I've added the links to my books to show just that, because a simple Yes wouldn't do. I'm not advertising them and I will delete those comments if necessary. Or you can delete...
  21. Alex Scaraoschi

I edited my previous comment Here it is again: http://www.lulu.com/shop/i-alejandro-virgilio/mundane-body-magick/paperback/product-24299107.html http://www.lulu.com/shop/i-alejandr...hard-transits/paperback/product-24266046.html...
  22. Alex Scaraoschi

Would I offer classes on these things if I weren't one? I am. Now, after seeing the above comments, I would ask how many people here have actually done magick, and what kind of magick have they done? Examples...
  23. Alex Scaraoschi

You simply call on one or more angelic forces and ask them to chase out the nasties.
  24. Alex Scaraoschi

You can email me any time if you're in need of assistance at [email protected]
  25. Alex Scaraoschi

The buyer will receive a number on pdf files structured on three levels. First level covers two weeks. Second level covers 23 days. These first two levels are preparatory. Third level is the full ritual structure, including initial invocations and conjuration patterns.
  26. Alex Scaraoschi

Simple, straightforward classes for conjuring spirits, any beginner can take on! You'll be able to conjure elemental, planetary, zodiacal spirits, and demons within 37 days of getting started! Simple and safe! https://gumroad.com/l/conjsp
  27. Alex Scaraoschi

Occult Paintings Available

Starting from $44. Details in the link: https://scaraoschisbooksofsorcery.blogspot.com/2019/07/practical-occult-paintings-now-available.html?m=1
  28. Alex Scaraoschi

Magical Consulting Services

Details in the link https://scaraoschisbooksofsorcery.blogspot.com/2019/06/magical-consulting-services-now.html?m=1
  29. Alex Scaraoschi

Magick Books For Sale

Greetings, good people of this forum! These are the books I've written after experimenting with magick in certain ways. I'm not too humble to say that the principles behind the books are unlike any I have come across so far. That is to say, while the spirits mentioned in the books might very...
Back