• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Georgek

Ghost/Guides Communicating

Taken in our house at Wollaton. About three years ago in the dark . I was by myself. There is about a one minute break before the light switched on,,,but I snipped it out. Ia m getting a bit tired falling to sleep here
  2. Georgek

Tell Me What You See Here If Anything?

Look in the middle of the curtain for writing into the Etheric A spirit light dropped in this area and I took a closer look to see what was there or where they/it was pointing? The first letter seems broken-not clear? What word do you see, Four letters?
  3. Georgek

When ET Interacts With Messages On Forums

I am now going to show you date stamped posts going back more than 14 years of how the 'Powers That Be' can control forums featuring myself. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4QGktVW0AAA7IU.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4QGktUWAAAyGl8.jpg Chris here was a moderator on a forum called Strange...
  4. Georgek

The Curse Of Hurricane Julio

I have here a set of data taken from an old forum that no longer exists back in 2008. This is the challenge of a a hurricane in Southern California LA. Never occurred in modern times until I was told that this was all coincidence. So I said look out of your window then you are going to sound...
  5. Georgek

The Art of Scrying With My Pictures

Being a Medium, I am able to gave entities take over my body. Normally, I am just taken over and lose time. Here I am under IR and the entities take over my etheric. These two are interesting as here we have a gladiator. Look carefully and see the armour plates in a kind of cross belt? This...
  6. Georgek

Proof That Psychic Powers Are Real

This has never been done before...it is date stamped I was a computer engineer. Now listen to the recording as I repair her computer and slowly ween my way to the broken tumbler....This was the same day day the 28th May 2012 an hour or two later as she admits If you listen to her full...
  7. Georgek

Beckoning To My Spirit Guides As I Hold Out My Hand

This carries on for at least twenty minutes. My kind was kind enough to come to me as I held out my hand. Someone asked:- "Prove that you talk to them" live on forum So I said:- "Okay I will ask them to appear for you" I went to my garage and set my camera to IR. Holding out my hand I could...
  8. Georgek

It Happened To George: Experiences With UFOs, Haunted Houses & The Spirits

I am not meaning to be rude but we are meant to be crazy because we see UFOs and believe in weird things. Out there...they are meant to be normal and read their newspapers and the news, but we pretend that we are normal and just like them but think differently. Get my meaning? Whilst they are...
  9. Georgek

Plagiarism & The Modern Curse

Plagiarism as I understand is the stealing of another person's work. When I was at uni back in 1997 I more or less became a potential criminal overnight for doing my course work. With mechanical engineering and perhaps many more disciplines, at university level you do not have to be correct as...
  10. Georgek

Demonstrations Of Spirit-Related Apparatus (Georgek)

I have here my electroscope and fire alarm to demonstrate spirit activity. Excuse my disappearances as I seem to come out of nowhere. Ia m not a pretty site in my rags...lol There had been some discussion about ammonia paint fumes activating the fire alarm. We have an additional two fire...
  11. Georgek

Introducing My Research

As well as a psychic,my specified field is psychic research. I use my ability to gather evidence towards the 'well being' of this field. Simply by touching an image on my monitor, I am able to gather information about a person or thing. 'Remote Sensing' is also part of my research as I had...
Back