• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Cecil Baargs

JFK: Kennedy Assassination Etc.

The definition of Nothing Burger, that article. The latest in a long line of them in the MSM about JFK. Notice that the salient question about why the Dallas Russians would show ANY interest in a failed defector and left-wing agitator is never asked or even implied. I cannot imagine why.
  2. Cecil Baargs

Is This Pebble Anything Out Of The Ordinary?

Demons like ...Pebblezebab?
  3. Cecil Baargs

Is This Pebble Anything Out Of The Ordinary?

I picked this pebble up from a woodland path in Elstree recently and found the dimple on one side of it a perfect fit for my thumb. Or most likely ANY thumb for that matter. It just feels nice to the touch. Then the crazy thought gripped me - what if the dimple itself were caused by the action...
  4. Cecil Baargs

The Roswell Incident [1947]

Debunkers go quiet at all his point. Very, very quiet.
  5. Cecil Baargs

Is this what is known as weary cynicism?
  6. Cecil Baargs

…was crud? Second-guessing future technologies is a mug’s game.
  7. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

I accept all that in principle but I simply doubt that the photographer 'got it wrong' despite nobody noticing. I make no claims that the personage in the background is a 'spaceman' incidentally. Both sides seem far-fetched to me. Whatever it is/was is something 'other'.
  8. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

I'm not aware that anyone has conclusively matched the garb on the 'Spaceman' to what his good lady wife was wearing.
  9. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

I hate Please let me clarify; I don't deny that photobombs exist but, aside from being a plausible explanation, I find it doesn't quite fit the circumstances.
  10. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

Then it was probably no woman of any description and is instead something or somebody else. Next candidate(s)?
  11. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

Fair enough but 'kids messing about' didn't happen here. It was pretty straightforward stuff, if everyone was paying attention. That nobody saw Mum photobombing the shot under such circs seems possible but unlikely.
  12. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

He was hyper-focussed on getting a close-up photo of his daughter in her new dress. As a competent and experienced photographer, his attention would be on controlling what's in the background of the image. Standard procedure for a portrait. It's probable that his wife, like him, knew that...
  13. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

Except that he was up there because he specifically wanted to photograph his daughter's new colourful flowery dress on new Kodak colour film and posed her accordingly. It's bizarre to suggest that all present forgot that imperative and an unnoticed photobomb took place?
  14. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

So Templeton was not making up the MIBs, they were real but not what they purported to be perhaps?
  15. Cecil Baargs

UFOs & Related Things Seen In Google Maps / Earth / Street View

Ah I get it. They don't want 'us' to see it.
  16. Cecil Baargs

The Cumberland Spaceman

Is it likely that the mundane-seeming authors of that photo would even know what MIBs were, for them to concoct a story about them?
  17. Cecil Baargs

Police Helicopter Crew Says Mysterious Craft They Chased Was “Not Like Any Other” Drone

Has Peter Brookesmith cited 'mechanical or pilot error' as the solution to this case yet?
  18. Cecil Baargs

UFOs & Related Things Seen In Google Maps / Earth / Street View

More like 'invisible' man. What am I supposed to be seeing here?
  19. Cecil Baargs

The Ouija Board

Nowadays it would be possible for an AI to determine whether these 'works' are by Twain or just someone simulating him.
  20. Cecil Baargs

Posner is a hack. Ignore.
  21. Cecil Baargs

No reason? Except that there were death threats out on JFK from right-wing Texans. Plus a plot to assassinate JFK in Chicago had just been busted.
  22. Cecil Baargs

BBC Political Bias Is A 'Conspiracy Theory' Say The BBC

The Channel 4 debate controversy was a TV channel not allowing itself to be railroaded by a party which clearly doesn't take the climate emergency seriously, sending (unannounced) the gormless Gove to make up the numbers. Climate change didn't even get a mention in the Queen's speech. And that...
  23. Cecil Baargs

Hmm, well it's the old trick of false equivalence. The BBC cut Johnson WAY more slack than they did Corbyn. He dodged debates and interviews and his evasiveness was largely overlooked. The BBC's 'mistakes' in their coverage - Kuenssberg was particularly 'accident prone' - all favoured Johnson...
  24. Cecil Baargs

I've just proved conspiracy for you but hey, keep on demanding.
  25. Cecil Baargs

A quick reply: my evidence points to a reasoned and conscious effort to help one side over the other. If the Right have any equivalence, I've yet to hear it.
  26. Cecil Baargs

That canard of an argument, used often by BBC figures themselves, has already been well and truly shot. And served with Pommes Dauphines and an orange sauce.
  27. Cecil Baargs

Well, they would, wouldn't they? The charge sheet is extensive, pointing to overt bias in favour of the government to the detriment of the Labour party. But, according to Emily Maitlis today, it's our old favourite 'cock up' not conspiracy which is to blame for all those mistakes that...
  28. Cecil Baargs

Time Or Dimensional Slips

A Skeleton crew, obvs.
  29. Cecil Baargs

The Hatchet Job On Stan Friedman In FT383

Who said that the 'they' mentioned were aliens? Not me, squire.
  30. Cecil Baargs

Or 'they' [add preferred protagonist here] want you to think that it is...
  31. Cecil Baargs

Has any reputable lab identified the 'metamaterial' as 'industrial slag' or you just think that's what it is? https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a28539617/tom-delonge-ufo-metamaterials/
  32. Cecil Baargs

You means the ones who HAVE looked at it are all disreputable?
  33. Cecil Baargs

The super-secret 'advanced propulsion' and 'retro-engineering' projects, if real, present a problem with the fairy/jinn theory. Where has that nuts-and-bolts technology come from and why is it not declared if it's 'uncontroversial'?
  34. Cecil Baargs

I draw a clear distinction between evidence and proof. After all, false evidence entered into court is still evidence, whatever its veracity. Hard evidence for metallic UFOs is scarce but it exists, if you look for it. The highly anomalous 'meta-material' is one example that's difficult to...
  35. Cecil Baargs

From what we now know of the USA and its secret world, there are black projects deep in the heart of the military-industrial complex there. Their budgets are almost limitless. Worryingly it appears they are off-limits to all but a few select individuals and are carried out in highly sensitive...
  36. Cecil Baargs

'Up-speak' encourages one's audience to 'Speak-Up'.
  37. Cecil Baargs

I reckon that the pre-emptive actions of the tic tac UFO imply a high level of sophistication?
  38. Cecil Baargs

I like this, from Carl Grove: ' ...there are, and always will be those who express the belief (and it is only a belief) that a "rational explanation" can always be found for any strange phenomenon -- "strange" meaning something that makes the rationalists rather uneasy. Nobody denies that a...
  39. Cecil Baargs

I hope I've not upset you. Sometimes I can be blunt. But I think that many would agree with my basic point that working in government cannot tell you everything you want to know about how government works, especially on the classified side. I'm not a conventional ETH believer, by the way. But to...
  40. Cecil Baargs

The latest attempt to explain Roswell citing some anonymous message board poster named purrlgurrl (or similar) marks a new low in 'back of a fag packet' analysis by Mr Brookesmith incidentally. Not worth the dye in the ink used to print it.
  41. Cecil Baargs

Governments have covered up sensitive subjects for decades. Want a list? Moreover I'm afraid that your working for one branch of the government (which one, by the way?) hardly entitles you to pronounce on classified subjects that are deeply compartmentalised.
  42. Cecil Baargs

Just your average day for a mobbed-up 'businessman' then. Send a money order, then go shoot a stranger in front of the world's press, citing patriotism. Nobody bought that at the time and no-one ever will, unless they really really want or need to.
  43. Cecil Baargs

Do we have the SLIGHTEST notion of what the medics working for the CIA (i.e international assassination bureau) were and are capable of?
  44. Cecil Baargs

Then I'll sum up the whole treatment by Stephen as 'prose and cons'. :cool2:
  45. Cecil Baargs

The book was so-so at best. I mean, de Mohrenschildt earnestly declaring to the lead character that no, he wasn't working for US intelligence and somehow, case closed on him therefore
  46. Cecil Baargs

Didn't Oswald's diary look exactly as though it had been written in one sitting?
  47. Cecil Baargs

True, but it's pretty pioneering to have the first 'serious' synth rock number one in the UK singles chart nonetheless.
  48. Cecil Baargs

But is it?
  49. Cecil Baargs

Lettering On Bird Brooch?

Made in Hong Kong.
Back