• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Electric_Monk

Old Bailey Records - or having a lark with a cat

I searched to see if anyone had mentioned them before, and found one passing mention in a post, but I'm sure there's some stuff in there worth a thread :) Either way, you can now search the historical records for old court cases, 1674-1913: http://www.oldbaileyonline.org/ Of course, the...
  2. Electric_Monk

Next Fortean subject to be made into film?

I'm not sure if such a thread has been done before (had a quick look, but I'm terrible at searching), but what do you think the next Fortean topic will be transformed into the world of film? I decided to post it after my last post to the White Noise/EVP thread ;) The only ones I can think of...
  3. Electric_Monk

Searl Effect Generators (S.E.G.)

Just out of interest, I wonder if anybody had ever heard anything of the "Searl Effect Generator"? It sounds like nonsense, which was the general consensus when I told some people about it in the FT chat room, but it would be quite groovy if it worked ;) Basically, it's meant to pull energy...
Back