• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. bosskR

Time Travel On TV

Now this didn’t happen to me, but I read it on another forum and thought I’d show it here: I know, of course it was a joke, and it sounds pretty funny. But I love the fact that this was scary to him, and that it still is!
  2. bosskR

Has cryptozoology ever ...

Has modern cryptozoology ever discussed an undiscovered animal that was later discovered? What newly discovered animal species were discussed by cryptozoologists before they became ”known to science”? Every time some zoologist describes a new species of mouse of frog the crypto-people...
  3. bosskR

Signs Of Madness

While some Fortean phenomena are genuinely interesting, do you agree that others are so banal, unsupported by evidence, etc, that when someone believes in them it’s probably a sign of madness? My candidates, top of my head: • crop circles • hollow earth • orbs • rods • coincidences...
  4. bosskR

Aliens Joking

I found this through The Anomalist, a site I guess most of you read. But in case anyone missed this one – some hilarious stories: link Almost felt like a kid again, reading Castaneda! edited by TheQuixote: fixing link
  5. bosskR

Graffiti as Crop Circles (Messages from ET or Paranormal Sources)

When writing this post I thought of something: What if people viewed grafitti like so many do crop circles, as messages from extra-terrestrial or other-dimenional aliens? It’s mysterious in the same way, as it’s done at night when people don’t see it, and it’s incomprehensible to many. Its...
  6. bosskR

Anti-aging guru shows magical powers

A year or so ago, me and my friend (David) were having dinner with an anti-aging guru of some repute (I don’t want to say which guru. We are not among his followers) in his flat. After dinner, we’re going out clubbing. Visible from his window is a tram stop with an electronic display. There’s...
  7. bosskR

Incredibly Complex Game/Hoax (Mayday Mystery)

Hi everyone, I've been googling unsuccessfully for a web site about a very long-running and complex "game", which I'm sure some of you will have bookmarked. Here's what I remember: • The "game" has been running for years and years via completely incomprehensible ads in a (campus? local?)...
Back