• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. chockfullahate

Cannabis Is Good For You

But, sativa is a much taller plant, and gives a lower yield than most indica weed, so commercial growers tend to grow hybrids or indica these days. Oh, and sativa takes a lot longer to grow. Maybe the hybridisation is the issue?
  2. chockfullahate

Bigfoot / Sasquatch In North America

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2012/08/interview-with-bigfoot-shooters.html
  3. chockfullahate

Swallow Tattoos

The swallows on fists meant "these fists fly" But tattoo meanings can be a regional thing too, but meanings have pretty much gone out of the window with tattooings popularity and most of the public thinking that a custom tattoo means anything from the first 2 pages of their google image...
  4. chockfullahate

FT280

Just picked up this issue in tesco, and it has pages between 36 and 46 missing, pissed off to say the least.
  5. chockfullahate

The Enfield Poltergeist

may have been better in the fortean culture section maybe?
  6. chockfullahate

Resurgence of the: 'You can't display an England Flag' Myth

haha i think i might have to point this out to the manager! to be fair to them they are selling everything world cup, except for the flags in there, from knickers to teddy bears and everything in between.
  7. chockfullahate

plus individual tesco stores seem to implement their own policy, seem to remember one branch banned wearing pyjamas, or was that sainsburys? either way if they did they'd have very few customers these ways.
  8. chockfullahate

it's all very odd, the area where my local tescos is i'm pretty sure you could fly a swastika flag and no-one would bat an eyelid.
  9. chockfullahate

i've heard this a few times recently, and so decided to go to my local tesco to buy an england flag for my shop window, to be told that they won't sell england flags... they get them in as part of shop displays but dont sell them, when a member of staff was asked they said they had just been...
  10. chockfullahate

Jelly Sex Bracelets

there used to be colour codes in the punk and skinhead scenes, which varied from town to town. red laces in black DMs was nf in some areas, or blood and honour white laces was white power or anarchy yellow laces in cherry reds meant you were ronald macdonald and black laces meant you...
  11. chockfullahate

Getting Scared Irrationally

my fear of mirrors stems from a book of amazing facts and the paranormal i was given when i was a kid, which stated that many ghosts can only be seen in mirrors.
  12. chockfullahate

British 'colluded with loyalists'

don;t forget the rumours about martin mcguiness being a tout, leading to the lack of action and the amount of aborted and botched jobs from the derry brigade.
  13. chockfullahate

asking the right questions

Reading the cables from the sky thread reminded of something I have always wondered about. If the laboratories who examined fortean phenomena, as mentioned in many cases, really did examine these items, wouldn't they have records of the investigation or indeed still hold some of these items? And...
  14. chockfullahate

Purple Aki

passing someone their own address or even telling them which bus they got home, or as above registration plate etc. was and possibly still is a fairly common intimidation technique in some areas.
  15. chockfullahate

Purple Aki

that poster pretending to be him was possibly onion who was in xwithdrawnx. allegedly.
  16. chockfullahate

Dog Behaviour and Art

I've just complete an acrylic painting of a skul, black background, skull with blood etc from the eye sockets, kind of creepy looking, and i just propped it up and the dog has done pretty much as everyone else has described above, acting terrified of it, the fur on his back standing on end, and...
  17. chockfullahate

France - Graveyard - Dancing (18th Century Convulsionists)

i'm not sure if i have asked this before, but anyways, years ago i read some kind of fortean book, and there was a story about a graveyard in france, which every so often had people dancing and attacking eachother with iron pincers and such oddness, and was circa 1700s maybe?and that is all...
  18. chockfullahate

The Unicorn Thread

have read somewhere that the unicorn is a reference to lost knowledge of the "third eye"
  19. chockfullahate

Manbeast DNA Investigations & Discoveries Incl Sykes, Ketchum

i am beginning to think jimmy stewart is the key to the yeti/sasquatch/whole of cryptozoology.
  20. chockfullahate

Manbeast DNA Investigations & Discoveries Incl Sykes, Ketchum

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7525060.stm
  21. chockfullahate

Purported Alien video to be shown Friday

apparently that one is fake, all very odd.
  22. chockfullahate

Exploiting Tattoos For Medical Purposes

a famous tattooist named norman "sailor jerry" collins did this when he had cancer, tattooed the prescription drug into the affected area, whether it was any better than taking it as intended by his quack i dont know.
  23. chockfullahate

Here It Comes, The Sounds Of Drums

lambeg drums have that kind of vibe to them, bring to mind ancient tribesmen running at you over hills, v. odd.
  24. chockfullahate

UFO Documentaries

try the documentary section at tv-links.co.uk
  25. chockfullahate

Marian Apparitions - Medjugorje

an uncle of mine has some pics from there, look strangely like a statue to me but his friend who took them swears blind they are real and true pics of the BVM, will try and see if i can get them scanned in and find out the story sometime.
  26. chockfullahate

Spiderman

just saw this yesterday, everyone i knew there who were into comics loved it, most of the rest of the audience didnt have a clue what was going on and all seemed quite bored, i loved it tho, deffo my favourite of the 3.
  27. chockfullahate

Jack The Ripper (Compendium Thread)

new jack the ripper suspect: Nice Short Link to long URL.
  28. chockfullahate

Kryptonite discovered!

was just about to post this myself! proper bizarre...
  29. chockfullahate

Derek Acorah Q+A II

dee do dat doe don't dee doe
  30. chockfullahate

September 11th: The History of 9/11

not sure if this has been posted before, but it's an interesting comparison between the 9/11 conspiracy theories and the Oklahoma bombings: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/12131349/911_truth_bald_regurgitation_of_another_bombing_conspiracy
  31. chockfullahate

Derek Acorah Q+A II

what's waque? and southport ain't scouse, if they haven't got purple wheelie bins it's not liverpool.
  32. chockfullahate

The strange, strange death of Jeremiah Duggan (neo nazis)

i always like dthe way that the liverpool miltants had a creche facility at one point called "tiny trots", not much to do with anything but still makes me laugh.
  33. chockfullahate

The strange, strange death of Jeremiah Duggan (neo nazis)

i was always of the impression that most holocaust deniers based the holocaust denial not on the fact that there were no concentration camps, which is an undeniable fact, but as to whether or not 6 million jews were killed sytematically in gas chambers. hence the leuchter report etc.
  34. chockfullahate

Terror Alerts

sounds like a last attempt to provide the american public with a "patsy" and justify the war on terror.
  35. chockfullahate

Satanic Rituals Held On Monkey Island In Liverpool?

i didn't even know there were woods in childwall, and i'm from old swan oirginally, whereabouts are they?
  36. chockfullahate

Natives Unable to See Magellan's Ships?

along similar lines, i know me an a few friedns years ago who were all skins, could walk past family members and neighbours and theyw ouldn't recognise us, all they would see was a skinhead and oxblood boots and not even notice the person. or when i worked in a job where i had to wear a hi-viz...
  37. chockfullahate

Was Hitler A Vegetarian?

hitler was gassed in ww1 and later worked for some kind of army intelligence group which is how he ended up joining the NSDAP, so far as i recall from history lessons anyways.
  38. chockfullahate

Haunted Pubs / Pub Hauntings

theres a pub in prescot called the bath springs which the owner swears blind is haunted. will ask about it when i'm down those ways next.
  39. chockfullahate

Human Mutilation Case Photos

someone once suggested to me that cattle mutilations were a result of rats mutilating the body somehow. not satanic rats or anything, just ones eating their way through life. literally.
  40. chockfullahate

Foreign Fortean Film Filching

visual-pain.com carries a lot of these films.
  41. chockfullahate

Tattoos

total tattoo magazine carries regular articles about tattooing in obscure tribal contexts, well worth reading.
  42. chockfullahate

Urban Legends: Brought To Life

beg to differ there, when i worked for liverpool city council i can remember on at least 2 occasions having to report a sharps bin which had been dumped on wasteground, not far from the royal liverpool hospital, and not far from a needle exchange. needles can be found dumped around the city...
  43. chockfullahate

The Emperor's Magic School (Stage Magic; Magic Tricks)

emla cream is used by some piercers for numbing the area before piercing, used by some tattooists too but that kind of ruins the whole point i think. in fact it sounds as though you are virtually describing a regular surface piercing there, excepting for teh blood in a bulb.
  44. chockfullahate

The Fisher King

http://everything2.net/index.pl?node=Winchester%20Round%20Table The Winchester Round Table is a massive circular wooden table, 18 feet in diameter, that hangs in the Great Hall of Winchester Castle in Hampshire, England. Constructed of 121 separate pieces of oak and weighing in at 1.25 tons...
  45. chockfullahate

Long Walk? Did It Not Describe A Meeting With Two Yetis

i read this book when i was a kid, was just talking about it the other day as well, don't remember a yeti in it, but will definitely have to search for a copy again now.
  46. chockfullahate

Want to make money? Do what i do...

Re: My Dad's Dad was Gullible Too i heard of a similar scam, where an advertisment for flying machine appeared, you sent away and received the first part for your 2 shillings or whatver, and received a single feather and plan for an icarus type set of wings, i think i was told this advert...
  47. chockfullahate

Purple Aki

the guy is built like a brick shithouse, and the reason he was allegedly called purple aki was because he "was so black he's purple". can't really miss the guy wandering about in sandals with a newpaper (or knife depending on the story) in a carrier bag. he hangs about liverpool magistrates...
  48. chockfullahate

Mini-Cults?

when i was a kid i lived with my mother in a mini-cult called agape bron in belgium, they bizarrely ended up praying to my grandmother! as well as the founder, a guy called maurice.
Back