• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. Paul_Exeter

BBC World Service 1996: UFO—Fact, Fiction, Or Fantasy?

This is definitely worth a listen. Narrated by Anthony Grey, three 30 minute episodes feature Jenny Randles, John Mack, Stanton Friedman and many others: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/p033f98v?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile
  2. MrRING

James Cameron's Titanic: The PCP Incident

I don't know how I had never heard of this before! https://www.slashfilm.com/961541/titanics-production-took-a-wild-turn-due-to-some-pcp-laced-chowder/
  3. Swifty

Interesting Photo I've Found

I bought a UFO book from 'Strands' (in Cromer) charity shop for 20p on the 14th of this month. The only reason I bought the book was because of a photo that had been put inside it showing what looks like a glowing UFO. Of course, it's just as likely to have been faked by someone, maybe a double...
  4. Ermintruder

A Scarily Long Flash Of Light At Night: Ever Experienced One?

Back in 1987 I was driving with my future spouse very late at night down from the highlands of Scotland, and was passing a loch side into a long quiet village that we both knew well. We'd become used to the street lighting, as opposed to the total darkness that we'd been driving through...
  5. MrRING

Nain Rouge, Detroit's Red Gnome

I had never heard of this story before: The Nain Rouge, French for red dwarf or red gnome, is a mythical creature that haunts Detroit, Michigan. Its appearance is said to presage terrible events for the city. The Nain Rouge appears as a small child-like creature with red or black fur. It is...
  6. A

Varginha Case

This article was written by British UFO researcher Graham Birdsaw, editor of the British UFO Magazine. It's very long, I know, but I hope it's not too boring. I made some corrections in it, especially in the names that were misspelled. The São Paulo International Airport actually is in the...
Back